BY NYX #45 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • ¬†¬† NYX Dark Circle Concealer ¬† ¬† ¬† How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
This color corrector is great! it conceals my VERY dark circles beautifully and isn't too thick, which is important when applying concealer on top of it. It blends easily and lasts throughout the day.
Jackie C.
This is such a nice, creamy concealer. it leaves a smooth, flawless looking finish and works well as an eyeshadow primer as well! i love using this to sharpen up my eyeliner or to clean up my brows.
Silvia D.
I have been looking for a way to conceal my dark circles and I came across this product while makeup shopping. I decided to give it a try and I loved it! I use a small amount underneath my light concealer and it works like a charm!
Jessica L.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of the best concealers I've owned. It does a great job hiding blemishes on my skin, especially acne marks. It works fairly well under eyes, too, but I used it as an all-over concealer.
Emily K.
Wrentham
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer to shape my brows. It is a nice full coverage concealer, but it does become slightly cakey, which is common for full coverage. It is definitely thick so I would not put it under my eyes or as foundation, just because I don't want my makeup to feel heavy.
Kaelyn H.
Gordonsville, VA
This concealer is a must for my dark under eyes. Without a powder it creases a little so be weary of wearing it alone! I'd put this right under or even over my foundation with some powder to keep my face from looking so bleh lol
Valeria M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really really love this product because I used to sleep really late and I had a really bad dark circles ones I tried this out in like cleared them
Out which I really really love it takes time but it cleared it off really well
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I had my makeup artist supply list in my eyes once for a photo shoot. It didn't irritate my eyes at all and I have very sensitive eyes. It was creamy, spread well and provided excellent coverage.
hannahūüĆô M.
Review for: Light more...
Honestly for the price, this product is amazing. I have dark circles and this corrects the dullness under my eyes with its peach undertone. I apply with a flat concealer brush, but you can honestly use yours fingers too! Love how it looks under my concealer & foundation!
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
Great price and works wonders on my dark circles! I've tried so hard forever to cover my undereye circles and this just works and lasts! And compared to some more expensive brands I think it's better!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.