BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Celeste S.
Peoria, AZ
This product does a decent job at concealing under eye darkness and bags. However, it does tend to crease quickly if you don't set it right away. The texture of it is smooth, but a little oily feeling.
Patricia F.
MIAMI, FL
full coverage. easy to blend . lasts very long . its great for what you're paying for but there are also better concealers that care cheaper that are better than this one. try the LA girl pro conceal
Emily K.
Wrentham
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer to shape my brows. It is a nice full coverage concealer, but it does become slightly cakey, which is common for full coverage. It is definitely thick so I would not put it under my eyes or as foundation, just because I don't want my makeup to feel heavy.
Jessica L.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of the best concealers I've owned. It does a great job hiding blemishes on my skin, especially acne marks. It works fairly well under eyes, too, but I used it as an all-over concealer.
Taylor R.
Greensboro, NC
I really wanted to like this concealer. The packaging is super cute and its a great concept. It goes on pretty good and with lots of blending, it manages to cover dark circles pretty well. The problem is after an hour or two it got extremely oily and creased under my eyes.
Natalia N.
Review for: Deep more...
Its a decent product. I feel that it doesn't cover too much unless you use a lot but then it creases under your eyes. I feel that there are better products out there that work better than this one.
Silvia D.
I have been looking for a way to conceal my dark circles and I came across this product while makeup shopping. I decided to give it a try and I loved it! I use a small amount underneath my light concealer and it works like a charm!
Jackie C.
This is such a nice, creamy concealer. it leaves a smooth, flawless looking finish and works well as an eyeshadow primer as well! i love using this to sharpen up my eyeliner or to clean up my brows.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
This color corrector is great! it conceals my VERY dark circles beautifully and isn't too thick, which is important when applying concealer on top of it. It blends easily and lasts throughout the day.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I actually really like this. I can say it made my dark circles completely disappear but it was pretty good at hiding them! The salmon color really helps and it doesn't crease as long as you set it.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.