BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Claire B.
I LOVE THIS!!! it covers my dark circles right up! My dark circles are hereditary so I'm always looking for new concealer to cover them up. This is such a cheap product that I love. I would buy it again in a heart beat
Gaby C.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Deep more...
I love love love this product! It covers your under eye circles really well, which I didn't think would work because my under eye circles are so dark sometimes but I was pleasantly surprised and definitely using everyday!
Ashley N.
Review for: Medium more...
I really like the shade of this color and the product feel. It goes on really well and absorbs into the skin so you can't really see it on creases or anything. I think it was pretty effective at concealing dark circles.
Grace A.
Review for: Medium more...
My go to everyday corrector with multiple backups . It is a must for me for underwhelming area. Pros - perfect colour to colour correct , con none... I usually apply my concealer over it and set it with a translucent powder. Will definitely repurchase!!
Carol M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have very dark circles due to genetics. I am able to camouflage some of my darkness but not all of it. It does seem to be long lasting. You seem to get a lot of product for your money.
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL
Review for: Deep more...
Dark circles are part of my life, always have had so I have to invest in a good concealer that can cover without any problem, this does its job perfectly, I have nothing bad to say about it
Chelsea F.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Medium more...
I enjoy using this product right before going in with concealer. It's one of the better dark circle correctors I've found. It's definitely buildable! And I like the packaging it's very simple! And I would repurchase!
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is a really nice, inexpensive dark circle corrector. It has a peachy-salmon tone, which helps correct the blue of dark circles. You can apply before or after foundation. It's creamy and blends out really nice. It won't crease on me if I set with powder.
Stephanie V.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Deep more...
I didn't enjoy this product at all. I feel like it makes my under eyes look pathy and and the product is not pigmented at all. I try to build it and and it just didn't work, because is has a very oily consistency. I would not recommend this product. NXY have other concealers that work much better.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I don't love this concealer. The consistency felt greasy and it creased under my eyes. It does brighten and cover well but the formula ruins it for me. I like Hard Candy-Glamoflauge way better.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.