BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Perla G.
Sanger, CA
I love this concealer for my eyebrows. I use this to help outline my eyebrows and its amazing. It lasts for a couple of months. I love that NYX has affordable prices on all their products. I would repurchase.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I just purchased this recently and I love this!! I have used it several times and I have been super impressed! I noticed that in pictures my eyes look so much brighter because of using this. It really helps with the dark circles under my eyes. I will definitely going to repurchase in the future
Kayla P.
This is the first under eye concealer I have ever used and I love it. It really works. It's very creamy and you need a brush to get the product out. But besides that it's so great and will last you a very long time.
Chrissy H.
Bessemer , AL
I love this concealer I was never into concealer much until I bought this and it also works well to cover my veiny eyelids before I put on eyeshadow I just picked it up at target and it wasn't expensive at all really
Makenna L.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I have always had slight dark circles under my eyes and have never actually had a product that hid the circles well if at all. This stuff works wonders under my eyes. I apply it before I put on my foundation and then ad a layer of NYX normal concealer. Never have an issue with the clay product and is one of my favorite products from NYX!
Jackie P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This product is really good. I apply this before using my concealer really does conceal dark circles. I believe the price is really good because if your just want to use any concealer but can still see your dark circles use this before hand and you will be amazed. Such a good product.
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product doesn't really cover any imperfections ! But don't get me wrong I do like it ! Not every product that you buy & doesn't work for what you got it is bad ! I use it under my eyebrows sometimes & it makes my eyebrows look amazing !
Micheline D.
Boston, Ma
I was pretty disappointed after I opened the container. When you first look at it is orange but once I put it on it was not pigmented at all. It was almost a beige shade. It does hide some some of my dark circles. I feel if it was more orange it would be PERFECT.

It's easy to blend.
Chayla D.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this under eye concealer. It has a creamy consistency and heavy coverage. It dries out fairly quickly (within a couple months) and so I find myself buying them often. Nyx has great prices though so I don't mind!
Tawny D.
Catawissa, MO
I really wish I liked this product. It very pigmented and hides under eye circles very well. The downside for me was that it very thick. It would settle into my fine lines under my eyes and accentuate them. I would rather look tired than older
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.