BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Makenna L.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I have always had slight dark circles under my eyes and have never actually had a product that hid the circles well if at all. This stuff works wonders under my eyes. I apply it before I put on my foundation and then ad a layer of NYX normal concealer. Never have an issue with the clay product and is one of my favorite products from NYX!
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product doesn't really cover any imperfections ! But don't get me wrong I do like it ! Not every product that you buy & doesn't work for what you got it is bad ! I use it under my eyebrows sometimes & it makes my eyebrows look amazing !
Micheline D.
Boston, Ma
I was pretty disappointed after I opened the container. When you first look at it is orange but once I put it on it was not pigmented at all. It was almost a beige shade. It does hide some some of my dark circles. I feel if it was more orange it would be PERFECT.

It's easy to blend.
Jackie P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This product is really good. I apply this before using my concealer really does conceal dark circles. I believe the price is really good because if your just want to use any concealer but can still see your dark circles use this before hand and you will be amazed. Such a good product.
Chayla D.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this under eye concealer. It has a creamy consistency and heavy coverage. It dries out fairly quickly (within a couple months) and so I find myself buying them often. Nyx has great prices though so I don't mind!
Tawny D.
Catawissa, MO
I really wish I liked this product. It very pigmented and hides under eye circles very well. The downside for me was that it very thick. It would settle into my fine lines under my eyes and accentuate them. I would rather look tired than older
kate f.
provo, UT
Review for: Deep more...
This product does wonders for my dark circles! The quality is great, I find it works just as well as the high end alternatives. Never creases. The packaging is neat and cute! I would definitely recommend!
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
Review for: Medium more...
I love this corrector! It's super creamy but not oily perfect for dry, dark under eye circles I use this under my concealer and it cancels out my darkness it's super cheap and amazing! I would recommend
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I have been using this product for the past year and have gotten comments on how I don't have bad under eye circle! If I could only pick 5 products to take with me on an island this would be one of them!
liz N.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I like NYX products and when I bought this product, I thought that it would do wonders. I like the coverage, but I don't think it's effective, in my opinion. It's good if you dark circles aren't as bad.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.