BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Kaelyn H.
Gordonsville, VA
This concealer is a must for my dark under eyes. Without a powder it creases a little so be weary of wearing it alone! I'd put this right under or even over my foundation with some powder to keep my face from looking so bleh lol
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I had my makeup artist supply list in my eyes once for a photo shoot. It didn't irritate my eyes at all and I have very sensitive eyes. It was creamy, spread well and provided excellent coverage.
Makayla K.
Tomah, WI
This foundation is very nice for covering imperfections, the only problem I had with this concealer was this it did get a little cakey & a little hard to blend out. but otherwise it's not a bad buy.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
Great price and works wonders on my dark circles! I've tried so hard forever to cover my undereye circles and this just works and lasts! And compared to some more expensive brands I think it's better!
Valeria M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really really love this product because I used to sleep really late and I had a really bad dark circles ones I tried this out in like cleared them
Out which I really really love it takes time but it cleared it off really well
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
This product has helped my under eyes so much. I'm a new mom and now have permanent dark circles under my eyes. Since I have been using this under my concealer it has made such a big difference.
Stephanie F.
Findlay, OH
Since this a dark circle eraser, it is a color correcting concealer (meant to be used under regular concealer). Most of these sorts of products tend to be dry and hard to blend but Nyx's isn't. I really enjoy it for days that I feel like my under eyes are very dark
Jasmine A.
Love the creamy formula and coverage, but I find that it gets caught in my under-eye creases no matter what primer I use or how I apply. The orange tint helps in brightening the eyes, but I still prefer a liquid concealer.
Rebecca B.
Didn't do jack for my dark circles. It's too thin, not pigmented enough, it slips and slides everywhere.. I'd rather not color correct than spend my money, even though it's pretty cheap, ever again.
Lizi A.
Plano, IL
For the price this product is great. It gives the perfect amount of coverage to cover up dark circles. I like to put this on before my concealer and I find it works best when applied with my finger and light tapping notions.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.