BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Light more...
This is kind of a dupe for Benefit's Erase Paste concealer. I give it four stars because it's a fraction of the cost but it doesn't quite measure up. It gives medium coverage and lasts a few hours but not all day.
Pratima G.
Dark circles is a genetic problems in my family so I bought my mom this because hers are worse than mine, when she applied it, it was so thick but it blended like a dream and it covered every last bit of darkness.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Medium more...
This was terrible. Did not cover up any of my darkness under my eyes and made my skin super oily. Tried to set it with powder and even that wouldn't stop the oil. Very disappointing since I love this brand so much.
Priscilla R.
Only drugstore product I was not too happy with. It creased after a couple hours and even when I set it it looked cakey and nasty. I tried using it in different ways but it was horrible. I would not purchase again
Quinetta A.
Lithonia, GA
This stuff is amazing! I recently had a really bad facial breakout due to medicine I was taking and it left me with really back dark circles under the eyes. I put my primer on and add this under the eye before I apply my concealer and it is just everything. It is blendable and gives a good coverage.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Love this stuff!! I love NYX. I was kind of doubtful because of the orange tint it has but it is perfect. It really helps cover up my dark circles. I have pale skin so my circles show pretty bad. It's super light and goes on smoothly. A little goes a long way! It lasts a long time too! Will buy again.
Sarah S.
Short Hills, NJ
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I use this in medium, but this has been a complete savior in my makeup routine. I have very dark under-eye circles and using this as a corrector helps significantly. On top of this product I usually apply the NYX full coverage concealer that comes in the little pot, and I now look much more awake. Make sure to set it with a powder to prevent creasing
Cynthia M.
I love this product. I use it as a concealer in general and covers the dark acne spots on my face as well as my dark circles. It is better used with a beauty blender to help even it out on the face and under-eye.
Hazel D.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
It brightens more than it conceals, although it brightens the areas under my eyes some sections are dark and my dark circles can be seen through it. Wouldn't recommend this for concealing, but more for brightening.
Kelsey L.
This concealer is quite difficult to get out product with just your finger. When I used a concealer brush it seems to be thick and not as creamy. I have used this concealer to clean up under my brows with little product in order to blend. This concealer is also great to use as an eyeshadow base and then set with powder.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.