BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Marley R.
St. Clair Shores
I bought this in the hopes it would be a cheaper replacement for my benefit industrial strength concealer and it was not. It's far too creamy and emollient for my oily under eyes and no matter how I set it, always ends up creasing.

I'm giving it two stars because the color is a good neutralizing color for me and it covers acne okay.
Jarielly S.
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this ! It makes a huge difference covering up my dark circles !!! My holy grail! I don’t even have to set it and a little bit goes a long way. My absolute go to
Ashley H.
Sometimes you wake up and you just look like you haven't slept. Well then this is the product you Need! Made me look so refreshed for work. I felt amazing by how good the coverage was!
Rebecca A.
I am a new mom who gets little to no sleep. I always turn to NYX dark circle cream to help me look not like a zombie when I have to go out and about in public. A little of this cream goes a long way. Goes on smoothly with either your fingers or a sponge. It last all day and the small jar will last you a long time too. I highly recommend it.
Danii C.
my favorite drugstore under eye dark circle concealer, super pigmented, creamy, and covers insanely well. combines well with any concealer as well. top notch dark circle cream!
Morgan B.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Light more...
I had high hopes for this concealer but it didn’t cover dark circles under my eyes as well as I expected. It works okay and stays on all day, but the coverage wasn’t seamless.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I tried this but I didn't think the under eye coverage was great. It does offer a little dark circle reduction but you have to really build it up which makes it cakes, you also would need to be careful what you add over it or it would get even cakier. But a little makes a small subtle difference. It is very cheap, I paid $4
Karen M.
Whitehall, OH
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this concealer. The coverage is the right coverage for me. It does conceal the dark circles. And it is long lasting. It is buildable. It is also blendable. I do recommend others to use.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Fair more...
Most dark circle concealers are either too dark for my fair skin or too orange for me. Wearing them just makes the undereye area even more obvious. Your mileage may vary, but on me this is just about the perfect tone. Not too orange, not too dark, not too light, either! The only concealer that's ever really worked for me.
Lydia K.
Manchester, IA
Love this stuff! A little goes a long way, so this little pot will last a long time. I like to use this by itself, or with a little powder overtop. Great for acne scars!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.