BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sarah W.
Review for: Medium more...
I purchased NYX color corrector for under my eyes and some discoloration on my cheeks. The consistency is nice in a little pot and I can use a concealer brush. I bought it over the liquid correctors that I was looking at because I wanted more coverage though I can still see some of my dark spots on my cheeks after my makeup is finished.
Ashley W.
Review for: Light more...
I did so much mind this product. It did cover my dark circles and it did crease at times. My issue with this product is that I could use a concealer to achieve the same effect. It didn't make enough of a difference for me to continue using it.
Kylie T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Review for: Light more...
This product worked way better than I expected! I have dark circles no matter how much I sleep and this is like a miracle product. It's so easy to blend and lasts all day. If you have chronic dark circles like me, you need this in your life!
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
This product is great with covering dark circles under the eyes! It also works well for me with any kind of dark marks on the face! Definitely recommend to purchase!
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Review for: Light more...
Covers very well, but can be drying on my under eyes. Some days I have used it and had no issues but other days it sucks all the life out of my eyes. It is a very strange occurrence but i think that probably had to do with my skin type.
Ashley B.
Brunswick, GA
This product is very nice. It works well under foundation and holds it's color pretty well. However it isn't my absolute favorite color corrector. It's only flaw is it isn't sweat proof, if you start sweating then it's going to melt off.
Anna B.
Newtown, PA
Review for: Light more...
NYX Dark Circle Concealer I absolutely love this product for covering dark circles under my eyes. Pros: this product is super creamy and goes on smooth. Cons: sometimes it takes a couple of layers to get a more full coverage.
Macayla M.
Review for: Light more...
This product is one of my go to's! It is affordable and not expensive at all. I use it for blemishes and under eyes! It is pretty full coverage but you can build it up if needed but you probably won't have too. It blends easy also!
Lorena M.
Review for: Fair more...
I know this is meant for under eye darkness & i do enjoy it for that but my favorite use for this is for the redness around my nose & eyes. It’s buildable & i love that it has Coconut oil in it, it just feels great on my skin.
Nikki Y.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This concealer did a great job at concealing dark circles and I also use it to outline my brows and really to find them. It is very affordable and did exactly what I expect out of a concealer and lasted all day with no budging.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.