Angel F.

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bellingham
1 year, 4 months ago
hi! I definitely prefer to use my finger. Because of the size of the pot, sometimes my fingernails do get in there a bit since i keep my nails a little long, but i just have to be careful. I've tried using a couple different brushes for this but didn't really like how they applied. I felt like it was pulling at the thin skin under my eyes, making it streaky, hard to move it where i wanted it to go. None of them were super reputable high end brushes however (actually the main one i tried several times with was a pretty crappy brush overall lolol), so if you use fancy brushes, it would be worth a try! Either way, your middle or ring finger, with a tapping motion from the inner corner out, works great :)
Reina L.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
1 year, 5 months ago
Beauty blender works for me
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
1 year, 6 months ago
Finger works best for me.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
1 year, 6 months ago
I usually use my finger since the product is so thick. I find this method helps blend it into the skin better.
Yaya b.
Yaya b.
1 year, 6 months ago
It's much easier using your ring finger to apply it on. It's a pretty thick product so the heal from your hands will make it easier to blend out
Sonia u.
Sonia u.
1 year, 7 months ago
The pot is small but I use a flat concealer brush with it.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
1 year, 7 months ago
I normally use this product with a small concealer brush, such as the e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush. I always sometimes use my fingers in a rush but I feel as if the brush works better!