BY NYX #31 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth trying? I've got very dark circles under my...4 Answers
Reviews (2044)
  • "I've always had problems with dark circles under my eyes, it's a family trait, and most of the products I have used in the past only make the darkness less obvious." in 3 reviews
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "I excluded the fact that I currently have dry skin due to this winter season and I'm still not impressed." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Deep
This product has changed the game for me. I have been on the hunt for the perfect orange/peach corrector for my dark under eye circles. Every product that I've tried has been the wrong color, texture or both. I purchased this concealer in light (by accident), medium b/c the stores never had deep and I thought I could get away with medium...I could not. Finally, I found 2 last containers in Ulta in deep, so I bought it. My first thought was that it didn't look very orange/peach so I thought it would be another bad color match. Boy was I wrong! It matched perfectly! And the texture is awesome! It doesn't sink into the lines under my eyes like all of the other color correctors I tried. For once I have hope that I might actually be able to cover these dark circles. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect concealer to go with it, but for now I am already looking better...thanks NYX!!
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
This actually works!!! Nothing worked to cover my dark circles until this. If you have purple under eye circles don't use this you need a yellow concealer to cover purple. If you have light blue under eye circles you should use the lighter orange shade of this. Since mine are dark blue I use the darker orange which is a salmon color.

I apply this first before applying foundation and then a normal concealer. Doesn't crease, product is very creamy and blends out nicely. I prefer to use a concealer brush to apply then blend with my fingers and damp beauty blender. Next comes all the other products. This stuff doesn't take away my need to use a concealer on top of my foundation but it makes my under eye area look bright and awake. I don't experience cakeyness using this as it applies such a thin layer.
Marion F.
I have those dark genetic under eye circles that no matter how much sleep you get or water you drink just will not go away. I have had them at least since I was 11 and couldn't even begin to name all of the products I have used. But this Nyx product works!!

I am light skinned and got the light shade. I was concerned that the orange shade wasn't orange-y enough to neutralize the purple of my under eye circles, but it works very well. It has a great consistency and doesn't crease as the day wears on. I set it with translucent powder, put my powder mineral foundation on top and am good to go.

In the image one eye has the nyx dark circle concealer, trans powder, and powder foundation and the other is bare. One in natural lighting and the other is bathroom lighting.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Being someone who has some discoloration around the mouth and my nose, this does the trick. It sits well on the skin, flawless when under foundation. They have different shades of orange based on skin tone, but I've used the one that is meant for a deeper tone. I do this because the deeper tone is a true orange, and not pale like the others. It is a bit thick in the pot, so I take a stippling brush to put it on. I notice it swiping it on the skin leaves it thick and kind streaky, so the stippling motion pushes it into the skin, and spreads the product easy. Overall, it has perfect coverage and wears comfortably without creasing.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Light
In the morning, I unfortunately look like one of those wild, furry mammals who sneakily trots across rooftops, diving into open trash cans in alleyways and snacking on discarded dinner scraps with tiny little sharp hands. Raccoons, they're called raccoons. I wanted to love this concealer, but it just didn't do it for me. It is the perfect color and did cover my dark circles okay, but It's greasy and felt like it never absorbed into my skin. It creases pretty badly as well. I wouldn't purchase again. However, If I found it in a trash can on one of my late night raccoon club escapades, I'd probably scoop it up. 2 stars.
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
I've always had dark circles because my mom blessed me with them...thanks mom ;) I have tried numerous creams, gels, and concealers. When I came across the NYX concealer, I was excited to try it because I have heard great things about it. The first time I used it I was amazed. The orange pigment in the formula really cancels out the purple tones in my under eye circles. It is very like and goes on smooth. I like to put a little of the age rewind concealer on top of it just to give a little more highlight. Those two products together are my top secret to covering my mommy bags and circles! Definitely recommend!
Jennie L.
Review for: Fair/Light
I am very pale and don't quite have dark circles, but I definitely have blue and purple pigmentation under my eyes. I have tried concealers that are a shade lighter than my foundation, but they never seemed to cover the blue pigmentation. I saw a YouTuber recommend this product so I tried it and I really enjoy it. It goes on smooth (because it has coconut oil in it), lightweight, and does the job. I do wish it came in a thicker consistency because I have to add several coats. I also wish it didn't come in a pot, but had an applicator so I could apply it right to my face from the packaging.
Roxanne R.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I just recently picked this up from my local drugstore after hearing good things about it from a youtube beauty guru. It's very affordable and reasonably priced. I don't particularly have many dark circles to cover, but this makes my under-eyes look flawless. It blends into the skin enough to wear it alone (it's not overly orange), or pair it with another concealer. For those lazy days when I don't want too much makeup, I'll just throw this on, set it with some powder and then use a powder for all over my face and add some mascara. So easy and such a great product.
Devon G.
Maricopa, AZ
I think this concealer does do a decent job at concealing but I am not the biggest fan. For starters, the pot is kind of small. This makes it hard to get product out. It also has a dryer texture. I do not use this product alone and I feel if you were to, it would cake up. I use a small amount as a base/eyeshadow base and for that it works great. I then go over with a liquid concealer. This combination makes the product work the best and therefore is the only way I can recommend it. Other than that, maybe go for a separate concealer instead.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
This stuff is magical. I use it for my dark circles and it does wonders. It's so creamy, such a great price, and I love that it's in a pot (1. It makes it look high end and 2) You can use a concealer brush or your finger to apply). However, it does crease - so I would suggest baking the under eye or even just a powder. It lasts a pretty long time throughout the day for being a drugstore concealer but it does tend to look patchy as the day goes on. Definitely looks best right after application, but I would 100% buy again. GET THIS.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.