BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Maryluz R.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Medium more...
Ok, so I accidentally stumbled onto this concealer by accident. I was at CVS to purchase something not make up related but somehow ALWAYS end up in the make up 1. because I am a product junkie and 2. I'm always on the market for new economical ways to accentuate the positive lol. 3. Did I mention I'm a product junkie lol. I originally brought the fair skin and although it worked great to conceal the puffiness and darkness under my eyes, because it was a bit too light for my complexion I looked a bit like a deer in headlights. I did immediately purchase the medium color which matches perfect and works even better at concealing my undereye circles. When they are in need of covering. It matches so well I can use it alone without additional make up. However, I did notice it tends to flake and crease up a bit in the lines under my eyes when I'm wearing it under my matte face pressed powder. I recommend a few dabs with your finger or blending brush after applying make up or powder under the eyes to blend it gently back into the skin. Otherwise it does the job great because this product is great with green and red undertones complexions it works well around your nose and inner cheeks where your skin tends to get red a little. Also great on the occasional age spot YES 😱 age spots I have one lol. Enjoy my fellow Influensters 😉😊
Shasha S.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Srin Y.
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Lindsay G.
Review for: Light more...
I use this as a dupe for tarte. I apply a small amount to where I have darkness, then layer a lighter concealer on top to brighten. The trick is to only use as much as the darkness you have. If your circles are lighter, use a small amount. If they’re more prominent, use a bit more. I also found that it works really well if you have any hyperpigmentation because it’s so thick. I always have an extra in my makeup stash.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is the perfect shade for my under eyes. It looks better than a lot of other under eye concealers for my skin tone. I don't really have bad under eyes to be honest but it pulls my look together really well. Its a difference from wearing it and not wearing it so I love it! I don't think it stays on really well compared to others I have used but I think for the price and how good it looks I have kept using it so far. Haven't found anything better yet. Its a very solid under eye concealer!
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Medium more...
I found this for 99 cents at Charlotte Russe and bought it on a whim. No, it's not the right color for my skintone, but if I were a few shades darker this would be something amazing to write home about. This stuff is really good at evening out skin tone and priming the eyelids. Again, I wish I had taken the time to see if there was a "fair" one for my skin tone, but for 99 cents, I didn't care at the time!
Melissa S.
Review for: Medium more...
Finally, a dark circle corrector that works! I have really dark circles and after using this product on my undereyes in the morning, you can hardly tell. The peachy color blends all the colors perfectly without a lot of effort.Furthermore, it does not get dry and crack in the middle of the day, it lasts all day. I would recommend this product to anyone that is dire need of an affordable option to cover up dark circles.
Lyndee H.
This product is okay. I apply it before I apply my concealor it does a decent job at concealing the dark circles under my eyes. I can't give it a comparison review to any other orange/peach colored products due to this being the first I've tried. I feel this product could be a little more pigmented though to really be able to conceal the dark circles fully. I've noticed after a few hours of wear, if wearing it with other products on top of it such as concealor or setting powder, it does crease and pronounce any fine lines. I won't purchase this again.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
I've been working 50-60 hours a week for about a year now and the dark circles from lack of sleep and crappy diet are rearing their ugly head. I grabbed this at a local drugstore to try to somewhat hide the living dead look I've been sporting. The orange base definitely helps hide the circles, but the product often looks cakey and emphasises any fine lines or wrinkles. I'm still looking for the holy grail under eye concealer, but this one does help a bit b you just have to apply a very very thin amount to keep it from settling in the cracks.
Marley R.
Allenton
I bought this in the hopes it would be a cheaper replacement for my benefit industrial strength concealer and it was not. It's far too creamy and emollient for my oily under eyes and no matter how I set it, always ends up creasing.

I'm giving it two stars because the color is a good neutralizing color for me and it covers acne okay.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.