3 colors available

BY NYX #31 in Contouring Kits

Say hello to the cheekbones you never knew you already had! Our new Cream Highlight & Contour Palette contains three silky shades that work together to help you highlight, contour and illuminate your most beautiful natural features.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Talc, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [nano], Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Water/Aqua/Eau, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Deep
Contour & Highlight

Shimmer
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Talc, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [nano], Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Water/Aqua/Eau, BHT, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do you like this better than the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palet...1 Answers
  • Does this blend nicely? I've been looking for a good cream contour ...1 Answers
  • I want to know Is it cream or powder?1 Answers
Erica K.
Erica K.
Elmhurst, NY
I bought this palette with high hopes, as NYX usually has amazing products at good prices. However, when I first tried to use it I was immediately disappointed. The contour shade was way too dry and I could barely put it on my brushes or beauty blender. Even when I did manage to apply it, it was patchy and made my combination skin look dried out. The highlight color was way too yellow and bright, making my face look like a mess. It was creamier and didn't dry out my skin, but it was still hard to apply. The illuminator, however, was a nice color to make my skin glow. It was much more creamier and applied much better. It was the only good thing about this palette, but it's not good enough to make me purchase this again.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Let me start by saying NYX is one of my favorite brands ever, so I was extremely excited when they came out with a cream contour. Bought it almost immediately and I have never been so disappointed from a product. This was absolutely horrible. The texture is like what I assume a melted wax crayon would feel like and it is so patchy and not consistant at all when applying. I've tried a beauty blender, my fingers, and a brush and it's just not worth it at all. Tried multiple times to make it work and then ended up throwing it in the garbage. Super chunky and also the whole palette itself pops out easily so cheap packaging, too.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
NYX honestly has some amazing products for their budget friendly prices. I think that they especially hit it out of the park last year with some great contour kits, as well as face kits. The quality is not compromised for the fact that the brand is affordable and that can be hard to come by. Instead, NYX kicked up the quality but kept prices low! Customer satisfaction at its finest! This contour kit is just as great or better than some of the higher end contour powders I have tried! Love, love love this product.
Misty F.
Misty F.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this product from Ulta after them not having the ABH glow kits in stock. I'm new to contouring and figured why not try a $15 palette before committing to a $50 one. I do enjoy this palette, it has general directions on the packaging for newbies like me and I was surprised how the colours work with my hard to match complexion. Best applied with your fingers, mixing them in the palette to warm up the makeup making it more pliable. Overall a good cheap alternative to the expensive brands for beginners.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
I was excited to use this kit but overall, I was disappointed. I got in the shade deep and the "contour" shade just didn't work for me because it was the same color as my skin. The highlight was also a disappointment because it just wouldn't budge when trying to get product on my brush. The "sculpt" shade on the other hand works perfectly for carving out my cheekbones. It also blends really great so it makes it easier. I really wish they sold the sculpt shade by itself because the kit as a whole is a dud
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Ugh I was soooooo disappointed with this contour pallet. The cream was wayyyy too stiff you almost had to dig it out and by the time you got it out it was still stiff and impossible to blend. I would suggest their dual ended contour stick. Much better formula and for the same price it blends so much better. I love nyx products but this one really disappointed me. It really should come with its own applicator if the formula is going to be so think. And with all that being said it was even pigmented well.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Royal Oak, MI
I absolutely love this kit. Applies and blends beautifully, and has great staying power. It feels dry at first, but if you apply with your fingers and use a bit of pressure when picking up the product, the heat from your finger basically melts it just enough for it to apply with blending taps. My favorite part, though, is that I use it for my dance and theatre performances. It stays just as well as the (more expensive) Ben Nye contour creams that most performers prefer.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Lilburn, GA
I usually love most NYX products but this was a big no for me. The colors were good for me, but the formula was way too dry to even pick up color to apply to the face. Even after trying to add an oil to it, the creams still didn't apply or blend well for me. I attempted to blend with a beauty blender and with a blending brush, and had no luck. I would definitely recommend the NYX Cream Contour Stick over this kit, and also the NYX powder highlight and contour palette!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
Not my favorite contour palette, but I cannot knock it completely. The highlighters looks great on my skin, and I've gotten compliments on how bright my face looks when I wear them. However, I have issues with the contour shade - it's not very pigmented, so you have to apply...and re-apply...and re-apply some more for it to really show. However, it's very reasonably priced, and certainly not terrible. Chances are though, I wouldn't buy it again.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
I love NYX products! I feel like for a drugstore brand a lot of their products are amazing. Sadly I am not a fan of this product. The way it looks in the package it looks creamy and like smooth but after opening it it was very stiff. It was hard to get it on my makeup brushes and when I did it was very hard to get off. I even tried my finger but that was a bust as well. I love NYX cosmetics but this product just isn't for me!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Oceanside, CA
Would this be good for tan skintones? And is it more of a cool or warm shade?
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Hello everyone! Where can i get this product? I went to my local cvs, and walmart but i couldn't find it.
Lety A.
Lety A.
Is it easy to blend?? Is it cream or powder??
Julyssa H.
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
What is the texture of this? I find my ABH contour kit to be a little waxy and hard to blend out
Tika K.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
I have just started to do my makeup so is this good for beginners??