BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena compr...1 Answers
  • What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dol...1 Answers
  • Does it wear off quickly?2 Answers
NYX Cream Eye Shadow
  • "I love these shimmer cream eyeshadows! I got a few of them at Target and am in love! They are wonderful for the price!!" in 37 reviews
  • "I love the color and the pigmentation of the shadow . Very bold when it goes on and long lasting . Perfect for blue eyes" in 8 reviews
Tasheka A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love the nyx creme shadow but it also crease and I have a hooded lid so I definitely have a problem with that. I don't want to see intense creases when I close my eyes. But it doesn't work with glitters and shimmery shadows that are a Lil dryer. I enjoy using this product with a matte eyeshadow primer.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I was really excited about this golden green, but I found it hard (impossible?) to get an even application. Patchy city, is all I can say. I actually thought I'd gotten good coverage until I looked at the eye shot and saw bald spots. Sadness. Even my arm swatches were patchy unless heavily layered, and trying to sheer it out was a no go.
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
I tried this and i really liked the color consistency of the shadow , it lasted a good while the only thing i didint like it creased
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
A great shadow that can cover so many bases! This can be used by itself, with complementary tones, or used to highlight the face with a golden glow. The packaging is just plastic wrap, but it's at a great price.
Hope V.
The NYX eyeshadow is amazing. It's very Creamy and has good pigment. I would recommend buying this product, it's affordable and can be a nice base for placing eyeshadows over it.
Jessica D.
Wilmington, MA
I love NYX everything. Such good quality for a small price. This gold is beautiful.
Gissell H.
This eye shadow is very smooth . The color is stunning because I love gold anything . When you put it on you the eye shadow is just amazing I recommend it.
Emmah E.
Belle Glade, FL
There is never a time I'll ever not guaranteed NYX products. I live by this color biblically. I wear it almost every day. Very pigmented, goes on smooth. I've used this for almost every day to day make up.
Destiny P.
Nyx is a very underrated brand, but they honestly have very great products. They are considered drugstore but they have high quality products. I have blue eyes and this color is amazing for blue eyes.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Razzle Dazzle is right. That's exactly how it makes you feel. Such a pretty color and makes your eyes pop.
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
Does it wear off quickly?
April W.
What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dollar price tag?
Thalita S.
Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena comprar ?
Jessica M.
Does this cream stay put all day or get a line in the crease of they eye?