BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena compr...1 Answers
  • What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dol...1 Answers
  • Does it wear off quickly?2 Answers
NYX Cream Eye Shadow
  • "I love these shimmer cream eyeshadows! I got a few of them at Target and am in love! They are wonderful for the price!!" in 37 reviews
  • "I love the color and the pigmentation of the shadow . Very bold when it goes on and long lasting . Perfect for blue eyes" in 8 reviews
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Perfect for fall or anytime. This green is absolutely beautiful. I love nyx cosmetics and own a lot of their products. Creams just aren't for me but this product is amazing. Perfect buy!
Lauren S.
NYX products never fail. Their cream eyeshadow is so pigmented and bright without being distasteful. I love putting just a bit on the center of my eyelids for a slight pop of shimmer. Great color for the summer!
Jessica P.
Goshen, IN
This product works so well! I love the color pay off that it gives and it lasts for quite a long time. I would definitely recommend this product. I need to get more colors in this!
Kassandra C.
Perris , CA
Love this !! Cute for any eye look. Very pigmented. Really easy to apply. Very long lasting. ALSO can be used as a highlighter. I would really recommend this product.
Lakeithia S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I like the price point and the colors that they come in. You can not use this without primer because it won't last throughout the day without it. Overall I would recommend this to a friend.
Brittany M.
I used this for all of my basketball and football games I cheered at. I applied it 3-4 hours before the game and it was still perfect after every game(even after I sweat). Awesome product!
Desiree V.
Gig harbor , WA
Love this product. It's the perfect neutral tone for any skin type and color hold well. The product is water resistant so it does require makeup remove to get off.
Katie T.
The color was pretty but without any base underneath this went everywhere and did not hold up over the day. Just looked messy. I would not repurchase these again.
Hannah H.
This product is amazing! I have four colors now and they are so great for when you're going out on the town and just need some flare to your look! So perfect and glittery!
Bryce  L.
Wheaton, IL
I really like how it looks on my hand but doesn't wear well, it flakes off doesn't stay long looks messy as worn dries really fast and then chips off do not like at all
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
Does it wear off quickly?
April W.
What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dollar price tag?
Thalita S.
Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena comprar ?
Jessica M.
Does this cream stay put all day or get a line in the crease of they eye?