BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena compr...1 Answers
  • What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dol...1 Answers
  • Does it wear off quickly?2 Answers
NYX Cream Eye Shadow
  • "I love these shimmer cream eyeshadows! I got a few of them at Target and am in love! They are wonderful for the price!!" in 37 reviews
  • "I love the color and the pigmentation of the shadow . Very bold when it goes on and long lasting . Perfect for blue eyes" in 8 reviews
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I wasn't very impressed with this product at all. Thank goodness it wasn't expensive. If your a huge fan of NYX you might actually like it, but for me it wasn't a good match. Definitely room for improvement. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
I hate cream eyeshadow they crease so easily and make my eyelids feel sticky. It was a great highlighter for my cheeks and top of my nose but I wasn't a fan of using it on my eyelids. I got this from the nyx store in my local mall.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
I am obsessed with NYX cosmetics brand! It's so inexpensive for the quality you get! The cream shades are highly pigmented and dry with a matte or a sheen depending on what colors you try. It doesn't absorb into the skin, leaving you with vibrant eyes all day!
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
Love love love this stuff! Ever since Maybelline eye tattoos I've been addicted to cream eye shadows. Mainly because you don't even have to use a primer which cuts cost dramatically
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
After using this a few times thinking I might need to change the accent colors to receive better results but it always just blended in, the feel and wear of it was really smooth and light. I'd recommend it for sure but for use as a focal color.
Hope V.
The NYX eyeshadow is amazing. It's very Creamy and has good pigment. I would recommend buying this product, it's affordable and can be a nice base for placing eyeshadows over it.
Michelle D.
Chicago
Cute color. Definitely matched my skin tone and blended well. Would definitely wear again for a night out. I loved it because it wasn't too sticky or creamy. It was comfortable and glided on smooth.
Amanda S.
Tucson, AZ
I think the NYX cream shadows are ok. They're not quite as long wearing as I'd like, but this color is fantastic as a neutral lid color with a good eye primer under and some powder over to set it.
kristin k.
New Bedford
I'm still not great at my eye make up, however this stuff goes on so easy and smooth that even if you're not super comfortable doing your eye make up like a pro it still comes out looking great!
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
It was good cause really pigmented and bright but it dries down really quick so you have to work really fast with this product that's the only downer for me it's a really good product for the price
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
Does it wear off quickly?
April W.
What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dollar price tag?
Thalita S.
Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena comprar ?
Jessica M.
Does this cream stay put all day or get a line in the crease of they eye?