BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena comprar ? 1 Answers
  • What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dollar pric...1 Answers
  • Does it wear off quickly?2 Answers
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
I love this eyeshadow! I originally bought it for a costume makeup, expecting it to clump and fade within an hour, but it stayed completely still all night. I was very impressed with how it looked, even after an entire night of partying and sweating.
Megan H.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this stuff! It's a great color and the product goes on perfectly. I think the drying time is a little longer than I like but it's good for the price and I use it from time to time! I would recommend it to someone who has trouble blending
Emily W.
I love NYX eye shadows, and their cream shadows are really good! They are creamy, and they stay put and blend well and work well with other products. Also very affordable. This is a true yellow gold shade but is awesome for glam looks.
Lauren S.
NYX products never fail. Their cream eyeshadow is so pigmented and bright without being distasteful. I love putting just a bit on the center of my eyelids for a slight pop of shimmer. Great color for the summer!
Yadhira R.
Love this eye cream shadow! You can literally apply it with your finger if you don't have an alternative. It does remind me a bit of the maybelline ones. I got it at Walgreens since it was just a grab and go!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This cream shadow makes a good natural shimmer glow and is a good eyeshadow primer for frosted or more shimmery shades! Stay away if your eyelids are extra oily. Other than that it's totally worth the price
Emmah E.
Belle Glade, FL
There is never a time I'll ever not guaranteed NYX products. I live by this color biblically. I wear it almost every day. Very pigmented, goes on smooth. I've used this for almost every day to day make up.
Destiny P.
Nyx is a very underrated brand, but they honestly have very great products. They are considered drugstore but they have high quality products. I have blue eyes and this color is amazing for blue eyes.
Jenna H.
This is really pretty and is perfect for a smoky eye. I usually apply this in my crease and blend it out from there all over my lid. It's elegant and perfect for a really easy silver smoky look.
Maeve G.
I love these cream shadows. They settle into your creases a bit but that's to be expected. They last a while and you don't have to worry about it rubbing off. I own this in multiple shades.
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
Does it wear off quickly?
April W.
What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dollar price tag?
Thalita S.
Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena comprar ?
Jessica M.
Does this cream stay put all day or get a line in the crease of they eye?