BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena comprar ? 1 Answers
  • What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dollar pric...1 Answers
  • Does it wear off quickly?2 Answers
adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
I hate cream eyeshadow they crease so easily and make my eyelids feel sticky. It was a great highlighter for my cheeks and top of my nose but I wasn't a fan of using it on my eyelids. I got this from the nyx store in my local mall.
Dakota M.
83835
I love this product so much!!!!!It is very pigmented and super easy to blend. The color payoff is great. The product is also very affordable. I definitely recommend this product for anyone on a tight budget.
kristin k.
New Bedford
I'm still not great at my eye make up, however this stuff goes on so easy and smooth that even if you're not super comfortable doing your eye make up like a pro it still comes out looking great!
Kassandra C.
Love this !! Cute for any eye look. Very pigmented. Really easy to apply. Very long lasting. ALSO can be used as a highlighter. I would really recommend this product.
Katie T.
The color was pretty but without any base underneath this went everywhere and did not hold up over the day. Just looked messy. I would not repurchase these again.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I was really excited about this golden green, but I found it hard (impossible?) to get an even application. Patchy city, is all I can say. I actually thought I'd gotten good coverage until I looked at the eye shot and saw bald spots. Sadness. Even my arm swatches were patchy unless heavily layered, and trying to sheer it out was a no go.
Marina S.
Colton, CA
I'm all about a good cream shadow for that quick I woke up late and only have 10 minutes to get ready look (come on girls we all know we push that snooze button more times than we should) I even carry a nude shade with me just in case we have a last minute meeting and I feel like I need to add a little pop from my desk (because face it some times we have to do a little bit of make up while at our desk) #guilty
Tasheka A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love the nyx creme shadow but it also crease and I have a hooded lid so I definitely have a problem with that. I don't want to see intense creases when I close my eyes. But it doesn't work with glitters and shimmery shadows that are a Lil dryer. I enjoy using this product with a matte eyeshadow primer.
Sabrina W.
sahuarita, AZ
So beautiful!! All the shades in this line are super pigmented, creamy without creasing, and last all day. I love to apply them with my finger to get a super bold pigment, and then I finish blending it in with a blending brush. It has the perfect amount of sparkle and iant too dewy or too matte looking
Tiffanie T.
San Antonio, TX
great pigment, long wearing. easy to apply and super blendable. would recommend for a simple look or a glam look. amazing price point with great value. would recommend for make up newbies and professionals. a must have in your make up bag!! wears well under all types of liners.
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
Does it wear off quickly?
April W.
What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dollar price tag?
Thalita S.
Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena comprar ?
Jessica M.
Does this cream stay put all day or get a line in the crease of they eye?