BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena compr...1 Answers
  • What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dol...1 Answers
  • Does it wear off quickly?2 Answers
NYX Cream Eye Shadow
  • "I love these shimmer cream eyeshadows! I got a few of them at Target and am in love! They are wonderful for the price!!" in 37 reviews
  • "I love the color and the pigmentation of the shadow . Very bold when it goes on and long lasting . Perfect for blue eyes" in 8 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I was really excited about this golden green, but I found it hard (impossible?) to get an even application. Patchy city, is all I can say. I actually thought I'd gotten good coverage until I looked at the eye shot and saw bald spots. Sadness. Even my arm swatches were patchy unless heavily layered, and trying to sheer it out was a no go.
Marina S.
Colton, CA
I'm all about a good cream shadow for that quick I woke up late and only have 10 minutes to get ready look (come on girls we all know we push that snooze button more times than we should) I even carry a nude shade with me just in case we have a last minute meeting and I feel like I need to add a little pop from my desk (because face it some times we have to do a little bit of make up while at our desk) #guilty
Caroline M.
Hebron, MD
I love this color. It is a rich deep green and is very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I have had mine for months now and use it maybe once or twice a week and I still have so much of it left in the pan. It will last me a very long time. This color is beautiful and compliments a lot of skin tones.
maria b.
Westminster, CA
I love cream eyeshadow they have a easy application and they stay on for a long time. I love nyx and all their products. I am always using their products and am always exited to try new products. I would recommend all their products.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
This is an absolute favorite crease color for me. I use it several times a week. They're good quality for the price you pay, easy to use and blend very very well. I definitely recommend these to others.
Gladys E.
This eyeshadow is a really nice base color as well as a really good transition color as well.Its very soft and creamy it glides on nicely and stays in place all day I really love it and I would definitely buy this product agian.
Crayoff F.
I love all of my nyxs cream products I use them as eye primers and even blend them out for some of my Halloween and body painting looks they last long on their own even longer if you set them with and eyeshadow over it
Dakota M.
83835
I love this product so much!!!!!It is very pigmented and super easy to blend. The color payoff is great. The product is also very affordable. I definitely recommend this product for anyone on a tight budget.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
Does it wear off quickly?
April W.
What is the best cream eye shadow but without a high dollar price tag?
Thalita S.
Gente quem já usou realmente achou que valeu a pena comprar ?
Jessica M.
Does this cream stay put all day or get a line in the crease of they eye?