NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream

Cosmic Metals Lip Cream

hey how is this product?
Is this blue metal pigmented and long lasting?
Not tried these,can anyone tell me if its good enough?
Start your review of NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream!
Product Highlights
Omg my fave liquid lip!!! Very very pigmented unique and beautiful !!! Very creamy this does not dry down. It is great product not too pricey. I bought this at ulta. Highly recommend in reviews
Kelly B.
Clayton, NC
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Kelly B.
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this lip color! The pigment is gorgeous and it has a shiny, metallic finish to it. Sometimes with colored lipsticks you have to build up the color to get it to show, but not this one. The purple shade is so pretty and it doesn’t dry your lips down.
Yaidymar A.
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Yaidymar A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this product for a Gamora cosplay and the truth is that its incredibly pigmented, you can use it alone or you can also use it as a topper. It's a little sticky so with just a little bit of the product it will look good. Try the other colors to see what you think.
Hope W.
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Hope W.
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Hope W.
Purchased at: Target
With one swipe it’s very pigmented and purple. I love the glitter. It smudges really easily so i wouldn’t buy if i was looking for a long lasting wear. Has a good price point.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Cheyenne C.
Obsessed with these. These are so pigmented it's crazy. One swipe and done! The colors are so beautiful, and they last a long time. Though, for the first couple months after application there is a little stickyness. But no matter what, these are such and eye catcher!!!
Kayla E.
Salisbury, MD
Very sticky! Could not even open my lips even though the colors are absolutely stunning!
Témi K.
new york
4 stars. This lippie has a very true matte life. Wore it for the whole day and only had to reapply it after I ate. The only thing is that it does leave your lips really dry. I tried putting on a thin layer of Blistex underneath, but that messed up its mattifying power. Just hydrate your lips when you’re not wearing it I guess!
Melissa L.
Layton, UT
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Melissa L.
Purchased at: Target
Tengo este producto desde hace tiempo y la verdad es que no me a gustado para nada, se siente terrible, e intentado darle diferentes usos y no me funciona, honestamente me parece terrible. I have had this product for a long time and the truth is that I did not like it at all, it feels terrible, and I tried to give it different uses and it does not work for me, honestly it seems terrible to me.
Jerika S.
Marsing , ID
I love these they are so pretty my girlfriend suprised me with 6 of them and they make my lips look beautiful
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Kemorine S.
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Kemorine S.
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream - NYX's take on a metallic lip product. It provides good coverage, shiny and somewhat mousterizing. It does need to be re-applied throughout the day. After wearing it a few times though, I realized that metallics aren't really my speed. It's not a bad product though and it's inexpensive.
Caitlyn M.
McMinnville, TN
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream uploaded by Caitlyn M.
This is actually a review for NYX liquid suede cream lipstick in color "run the world" with a small bit of silver and white eyeshadow from the NYX Smokey Look Kit to give it a "shimmery" look. Love the pigments in it but it could have a better moisture formula, even with primer and a lip base it gets way too dry and flakey after a couple hours of wear, so you have to reapply often if you're wearing it for long periods
Ask a question to the Influenster community...