Add a Photo

By NYX
#55 in Blush
Whipped Lip and Cheek Souffl - Indulge your cravings with NYX Cosmetics' Whipped Lip and Cheek Souffl?. This 2-in-1 mousse can be used to precisely line lips and on the apples of your cheeks for a soft, natural flush. Achieve a delicious wash of color with a matte finish using this creamy and multipurpose formula. - Whipped Lip and Cheek Souffl
Photos (78)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
love this product as a blush, not so much as a lipstick. it has really poor staying power on my lips and i also don't really like the consistency. as a blush however it's really excellent and in my opinion, easier to apply than other cream/liquid blushes because of the applicator. you only need the tiniest amount of product to cover your cheeks and the finish is extremely natural. so far i have only worn this by itself, with no primer or powder, and it lasts about 5ish hours before it begins to fade. i think this is pretty good considering i have oily skin, and I'm excited to try it with other makeup to see if it holds up any better.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I have many high end lip products but this is always my go to! I have it in the shade cocoa bean and it is the perfect nude lip on me. The formula and texture is so smooth and creamy - almost mousse-like) and it is easy to apply. I love taking it out when I go to the club because I can apply it without a mirror and know it will look good. It doesn't dry down completely so it does transfer, but I feel it leaves a bit of a stain or hint of color once it seems to be gone off your lips.

I have not tried it as a blush but love it enough to purchase again and again just for the lip color capabilities.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Smells sweet like sugar cookies or vanilla. The texture is creamy & soft. It has a doe-foot applicator. The color range is small, maybe 8 shades? I was under the impression that these were stains. They are not. I tried it on my lips & had to reapply often. I have yet to try it on my cheeks because I think it'll just slide right off. I'm not impressed with this product but it makes an okay lip color.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Love love love these little lip and cheek soufflé! I have the color cocoa bean and I adore it! I thought it was going to be a matte finish but it's more of a sheen with a small amount of matte. I love the color selection they have as well. I even tried it as a blush just to see what color it would look like and it was gorgeous! I love that it's versatile!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Palmyra, VA
This product is great for people that want multi purpose makeup on a #budget! It's blends out so smoothly on the lips and the shade that I got (Pink Clouds) is such a nice pop of color and makes you seem so lively! The finish for the lips is somewhat glossy and not all the way full coverage, just a nice hint of color! So #natural looking :)
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
This is such a pretty color on your lips, although I do mix it a bit with a darker Burgundy color because too pink of a color on me just doesnt look right I don't feel. The smoothness of this though on your lips is great it goes on wonderful and has such a wonderful color on. If you're into the pinks go for it
Emmelene R.
Emmelene R.
Love this product! I have been primarily using it as a cheek tint, as it is a bit too patchy on my lips. It's a very creamy formula and smells like buttercream frosting. It has more of a thick consistency but is very buildable and blends well. My only drawback is that I wish it had a wider color selection!
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I like the nyx cosmetic whipped lip and cheek souffle. I don't apply it on my cheek because it would be king of dewy on your cheeks and I was hoping it would stay matte. They have different shades so there is one for every skin tone. It is buildable you would just have to wait before applying more layers.
lizz c.
lizz c.
I love the texture of this it's so smooth and creamy and blends and applies beautifully on the cheeks. and as for the lips it feels so nice and creamy it's a really unique texture and it's true it doest last very long but it wears away gracefully and doesn't give the inner rim buildup
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
I use this on days when I'm not wearing makeup just to bring life to my face it is not long lasting but it does saty put for a decent amount of time and besides you can not go wrong with this product for this price range. Nyx is one of my favourite affordable makeup brands.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Saw this at ulta today, and I was curious if it is any good?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
How much product is in here? This looks tiny - does a little product go a long way?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
How quickly does this dry? Is it slippery or does it mattify?
Becca L.
Becca L.
How is the lasting power for dark shades?