BY NYX

Unraveled Look Set - Only at ULTA! Unravel the night with NYX Cosmetic's Unraveled Look Set. Let your inner vamp take over with a kit perfect for sultry eyes and winged liner! Finish off with their ever so popular siren matte lipstick. Set includes: Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean (0.18 oz) Matte Lipstick in Siren (0.16 oz) Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Black (0.19 oz) Unraveled Eye Shadow Palette (0.34 oz) A $25 value! - Unraveled Look Set

• How is the liner in this!? Matte or shiny!?1 Answers
M W.
Saginaw, MI
This look set from NYX is so nice! What drew my eye to it in the beginning was mostly the eyeshadow palette. It has an unique set of colors that aren't often found in other palettes. And they're SO smooth and rich! The other products in the set ended up being nice, too... the jumbo eye pencil was different than anything I already owned. It really helps create a nice smokey eye look. The NYX matte lipstick formula is my favorite, so I knew I'd enjoy that aspect of it. The color is a little dark for me, so I saved it for more special occasions. Finally, the liquid liner was alright... it was probably my least favorite, but I still used it all, so that's saying something. hah. I just tend to gravitate more towards felt liners than really liquid-y ones. All in all, this was an amazing set. I bought it a while ago and still use it to this day.
Jessi M.
New York
I really love these item it was great to work with and to blend it's super bright on skin once you apply it and plus I love these brand is one of many favorite brands. I literally use it every time I do my makeup for a transition color or depending what I am wearing for Tha time.
Jo O.
Naples, FL
I actually saw this bundle at my local TJMaxx! I loved that it broughtt so many amazing NYX products. I use most of them on a daily basis, especially the mascara. The shadows are pigmented and the eye liner is long lasting! I would recomend for an awesome price.
Rosario C.
Merced, CA
I like the packaging and the eyeshadow! The price is pretty affordable and you can find it at any drugstore. It is very easy to apply although I had to use more product than usual but overall its a good product to use especially for make up beginners
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
I really like this set! My favorite is the eyeshadow palette, the colors are unique and not your average neutrals, but they're not crazy or unwearable either! They are very pigmented, and it takes a little work to blend them well, but once you get it they look beautiful! I am also a fan of the liner, it is a nice liquid formula and goes on very smoothly. It takes a little time to dry, just a warning! The jumbo eye pencil is very nice to smudge on the upper or lower lashline for an edgier look. The lipstick is nice, but it is a little too harsh for my skin tone. I like to use my fingers or a brush and apply a very thin coat of it to my lips, which really tones down the color. Overall this is a great set and the perfect tools for a more dramatic look!
Katie M.
Bridgeton
Such an amazing brand & love the colors of the eyeshadows they have. Colors stay on all day & true to the color. It last all day long and doesn't fade off at all. Would definitely recommend this to others! You won't regret it.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'm always looking for box sets and when I found this I fell in love instantly, everything about this set is amazing! I use every thing and every color! Went beyond my expectations! Looking forward to finding more like this!
Laurel C.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Such a cute easy kit for presents or what not! Great variety and good amounts of products. Good quality and amazing pigmentation I personally love NYX and was not disappointed! If highly recommend this product
member-8f088
I don't really use anything except for the matte lipstick and I love it. Although I have to reapply the lipstick after eating or drinking anything, it is definitely a great price. I would recommend because of the colors and price.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
I received this for Christmas and I've been using everything everyday! The liner is so smooth and easy to apply. The lipstick is the perfect matte shade. The shadows are pigmented and beautiful and the jumbo pencil is amazing as well!
Natasha P.
Winter Park, FL
How is the liner in this!? Matte or shiny!?