Add a Photo

By NYX
#473 in Eyeliner

Having it all is possible with this incredibly edgy new makeup weapon from nyx. The combination of the precision of liquid liner with the ease of application of an eye crayon is the perfect match to create a variety of dramatic looks. When the cat eye meets the smoldering intensity of a smoky eye look, who knows where the night will take you?

Photos (9)
Agawam, MA

I wasn't too impressed with this. I was excited because who wouldn't want a combo of liner/liquid liner. Anyways the liner works as any typical eyeliner but I'm more into the liquid liner nowadays so I got my eye make up all set and went to apply the liquid liner said and it works but suddenly stopped. Now I'm assuming it was because of the eye shadow, but a liquid liner is supposed to be continuous and this is not. Maybe I am doing something wrong...I'm not sure but I wouldn't buy it again.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Biloxi, Ms

I love NYX, but this product was not my favorite. Im not sure if I got a faulty eyeliner or what happened. I purchased mine from ULTA for around $5. It looked great in the package. Unfortunately, I can NOT get this product on my waterline without tearing up. It does not go on smooth and does not reveal very good pigmentation. I love NYX and will give their eyeliner another change. Try a different product other than this one!
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA

This is my go to liner, I have one in each of my to-go makeup bags and purse, as well as a spare. It has great color and i love that it has the pencil as well as kohl, i do however wish it had a better dispense of color when using the very tip of the kohl, it can dry out quick and having to use it sideways doesnt allow such a thin precise application but it is definitely my favorite affordable, everyday liner.
Khanh L.
Khanh L.

I am in love with this affordable eyeliner!!! I've been trying to find a cheaper substitute for my Kat Von D eyeliner and I think I've found it! I love the felt tip side because it stays on all day without smudging and it's super BLACK! I've been wearing eyeliner for about 8 years now and I must say I approve! Not a fan of the pencil side, since it smudges throughout the day, but otherwise I love it!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Jacksonville, Fl

I purchased these because Ive been trying so hard to find a really good liquid eye liner. I really like the fact that it sticks and that the liquid side I can use for the lid and the pencil part I use for the bottom of my eye. The only down side if this is that the gel part really dries fast and its upsetting. But other than that I like it, and for the price its really nice.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Jamaica, NY

While I enjoyed the liquid liner felt tip applicator but I didn't really like the saturation. It didn't look as black as I'd like it to and at the end of the day it faded and smudged. Not the best for my cat eye. It also dried up after a short time so I wasn't too happy with this product. The kohl liner wasn't so bad but I mostly wear liquid liner so I won't be buying again.
Irene O.
Irene O.

This product was okay. Wouldn't repurchase it because the liquid eyeliner will work for a few days then eventually dry out and you can't really use it to create the best liner. On the other hand the other side I always use for my waterline, it's good, and creamy. Not the best one but good for a short amount of time because it tends to smudge hours later.
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Belle Chasse, LA

This product was very affordable and it was intriguing to think of an eyeliner with dual ends. I found myself completely abandoning the pencil end of this eyeliner due to the way it applied. It just did not apply smoothly to the skin. The liquid side worked quite well I enjoyed the applicator and color pay off but it dried out fairly quickly.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I don't really like using the liner because it doesn't really apply too smoothly. The liquid liner works pretty well but it does stop working at some point and I have to wait a few minutes before I can finish my liner. I'm a big fan of NYX but this product was disappointing. But I figure I probably got the bad one of the bunch.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA

I โคโคโคthis product!!! It's got all you could need in one pencil! The felt tip glides on so smooth and effortlessly, and the crayon pencil side works awesome too! I use the felt tip on top and the crayon on bottom. The only bad thing I have to say is, how upset I am it took me this long to find a product like this!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Agawam, MA

Is the felt tip side dark and smooth like a liquid liner?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA

I normally use tarte double take eyeliner but for the price the pencil always runs out so fast the liquid end is great so pigmented I love it..was wondering if this is comparable? Thank you in advance
Anika C.
Anika C.
Arlington, TX

I'm looking for a drugstore eyeliner that last in my waterline all day. I also wear contact lens so I don't want to get on my lens. Will this be perfect for me? Also does this smudge?
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN

Has anyone else tried NYX Cosmetics Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner ? I just bought one at Ulta and maybe used it 5 times and it seems to be almost empty??