Add a Photo

By NYX
#118 in Eyeliner

Having it all is possible with this incredibly edgy new makeup weapon from nyx. The combination of the precision of liquid liner with the ease of application of an eye crayon is the perfect match to create a variety of dramatic looks. When the cat eye meets the smoldering intensity of a smoky eye look, who knows where the night will take you?

Photos (10)
Agawam, MA
I wasn't too impressed with this. I was excited because who wouldn't want a combo of liner/liquid liner. Anyways the liner works as any typical eyeliner but I'm more into the liquid liner nowadays so I got my eye make up all set and went to apply the liquid liner said and it works but suddenly stopped. Now I'm assuming it was because of the eye shadow, but a liquid liner is supposed to be continuous and this is not. Maybe I am doing something wrong...I'm not sure but I wouldn't buy it again.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: Jet Black
This is my go to liner, I have one in each of my to-go makeup bags and purse, as well as a spare. It has great color and i love that it has the pencil as well as kohl, i do however wish it had a better dispense of color when using the very tip of the kohl, it can dry out quick and having to use it sideways doesnt allow such a thin precise application but it is definitely my favorite affordable, everyday liner.
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Jan. 18, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Jet Black
This product was very affordable and it was intriguing to think of an eyeliner with dual ends. I found myself completely abandoning the pencil end of this eyeliner due to the way it applied. It just did not apply smoothly to the skin. The liquid side worked quite well I enjoyed the applicator and color pay off but it dried out fairly quickly.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I don't really like using the liner because it doesn't really apply too smoothly. The liquid liner works pretty well but it does stop working at some point and I have to wait a few minutes before I can finish my liner. I'm a big fan of NYX but this product was disappointing. But I figure I probably got the bad one of the bunch.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
Jan. 22, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Jet Black
I ❤❤❤this product!!! It's got all you could need in one pencil! The felt tip glides on so smooth and effortlessly, and the crayon pencil side works awesome too! I use the felt tip on top and the crayon on bottom. The only bad thing I have to say is, how upset I am it took me this long to find a product like this!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Jet Black
I love Nyx but I'm not super impressed with this. The Kohl side isn't very dark or pigmented at all and same goes for the liquid side. I find myself having to go over my work with a darker eyeliner. I still love NYX just not a fan of this product. They have way better products out than this. Pass if you come across this.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
This product just isn't what it sued to be. I guess they reformulated it because I had this product about 4 years ago and it was a holy grail of mine. Now it smudges and isn't the easiest to apply. I have the darkest black color and it's really not that dark. The liquid liner pen is also very patchy. Not impressed.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Champaign, IL
I love this eyeliner so much! It's relatively cheap and works so well! The pencil side glides on smoothly and doesn't tug on the eye. But what i love about it is the liquid side! It makes doing wings so much easier than other liners I've tried. It's like a marker so it's really easy to use!
Lex K.
Lex K.
Use this everyday. Kohl Monday-Friday and felt tip Saturday-Sunday. The kohl is super dark and goes on smoothly. The felt tip is great too: super fine point (like a sharpie) that gives you a great cat eye. This was an impulse buy at Ulta for $10 and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Jet Black
This is a good quality product. The kohl liner is very creamy and pigmented, and never drags on the eye. The liquid end of the liner is nice, but not as pigmented, requiring a couple of coats. I use the liner a couple of times a week and am usually satisfied with it. I would repurchase.
Agawam, MA
Is the felt tip side dark and smooth like a liquid liner?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I normally use tarte double take eyeliner but for the price the pencil always runs out so fast the liquid end is great so pigmented I love it..was wondering if this is comparable? Thank you in advance
Anika C.
Anika C.
Arlington, TX
I'm looking for a drugstore eyeliner that last in my waterline all day. I also wear contact lens so I don't want to get on my lens. Will this be perfect for me? Also does this smudge?
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone else tried NYX Cosmetics Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner ? I just bought one at Ulta and maybe used it 5 times and it seems to be almost empty??