22 colors available

BY NYX

Turnt Up! Lipstick - Speak volumes with a bold swipe of the NYX Cosmetics Turnt Up! Lipstick. Go as soft or get as loud as you like using a wide range of statement-making shades. From chic nudes to deep vampy hues, these lightweight and creamy lippies glide on effortlessly leaving lips with a kiss of shine and high-impact color you can count on for an unforgettable look. - Turnt Up! Lipstick see more...

• Is this a matte or a glossy?? What colors would you recommend??1 Answers
  • What are the similarities/ differences between this and NYX's Full ...2 Answers
  • I am a huge NYX fan but this one is new to me . Is this one more ma...2 Answers
latosha w.
latosha w.
pearland
I loved it...the color is amazing long lasting really great product to choose I would recommend this to anyone that wants a natural color and just a little pop I love it I think its great for any occasion or to just wear around the house and take selfies with lol its totally up to you on what u would like to do with it but I think that it is an amazing product to really do anything with
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Warren, OH
These are amazing. I'm so impressed with NYX and it's quality for such an awesome price. This goes on wonderfully, it's amazingly pigmented and it stays on FOREVER. I bought 3 of them at target, they were on sale for like $3. Definitely a great option if you aren't trying to spend hundreds on lip sticks :)
Bre A.
Bre A.
Like the creaminess of this. I'm a big fan of NYX cosmetics just because you get a great quality cosmetic without breaking your bank. I really liked the color of the first one I tried - 01 Tuls. It's not a bulky lipstick either so can easily be stored for on-the-go.
Delaina W.
Delaina W.
Takoma Park, MD
Great a good product to use and their products are good for their price.. pretty easy to apply, best when you exfoliate your lips first. Then it will also last longer. . . The packaging it decent as well, I definitely would buy this product again.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
I love this product. The color is beautiful, the pigmentation was amazing, and it made my lips soft. It most definitely met my expectations, though it wasn't very long lasting. I would buy this product again.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Ive purchased this in a few colors and I really like it. Its easy to apply, goes on smooth and its really pigmented so a little goes a long way. It also is long last, not too much reapplying is needed.
Molly M.
Molly M.
North caro
Great product, the product application is flawless and the pigment is amazing I would totally recommend for someone on a budget or anyone looking for an amazing product!
Leeyeicia L.
Leeyeicia L.
Anything from Nyx is good. I love how rich and smooth this lip color is. It makes your lips look plumper and much more sexier. I love this stuff
Angela M.
Angela M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Flutter Kisses
I bought the shade Flutter Kisses at Ulta, I swatched it and it looked like a gorgeous mauve/brown/pink color, it kind of reminded me of their matte lipstick in soft spoken color wise. I love creamy, shiny, lipsticks, so I was really excited to find such a pretty shade with a good formula! But when I got home and put it on my lips, it was a disgusting purple, corpse-like shade. Even though I hated the color and disappointed that it was so much different from the swatch, I tried it out anyways to see if I would like the formula... and I didn't. It crumbled and bled on the edges, didn't last for more than ~2 hours. I hated this lipstick.
Jordie M.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Review for: French Kiss
This formula is so lovely feeling on your lips. It almost feels like you aren't wearing any lipstick at all. The lipstick itself is quite long wearing as compared to other stick lipsticks of similar brands. The packaging is effective and light, but doesn't feel cheap. It is the perfect size to throw in your purse for an amazing color on the go! I also love that NYX brand is cruelty free. I feel it is so important to shop only cruelty free, and this is an amazing brand that allows me to do so.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Allegan, MI
I am a huge NYX fan but this one is new to me . Is this one more matte or gloss? Is the color a good nude ?
Charnay R.
Charnay R.
What are the similarities/ differences between this and NYX's Full Throttle lipstick?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this a matte or a glossy?? What colors would you recommend??