BY NYX

Tricks of the Trade Travel Kit - Jet set with the NYX Cosmetics' Tricks of the Trade Travel Kit that conveniently carries all of your must needed travel-sized beauty essentials. This essential travel kit has everything you need to look fresh and flawless all day and night for those with serious wanderlust.Set Includes:Pore Filler (0.37 oz)Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator (0.43 oz)Butter Gloss in Cr?me Brulee (0.23 oz)HD Finishing Powder (0.13 oz)Blush & Contour Duo (0.27 oz)All Over Balm (0.45 oz)Matte Setting Spray (0.6 oz) - Tricks of the Trade Travel Kit

Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I bought this travel kit because I wanted to try several items but didn't want to pay for full size in case I didn't like it.  I was wrong.  There is nothing in there I don't like.  I have bought several items full size.  There is enough product to use many times for you to figure out if it is for you or not.
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
Nyx it is one of the best brands put there. It is super affordable, great quality, long lasting. Travel size, full size anything from NYX it' amazing. I have sooo many products from NYX that I don't think I can pick just one product from them. I totally recommend it for anyone out there that is looking for good quality, long lasting and affordable price.
Ciera B.
Every go to product you will need from NYX. This is a great product package. The primers are wonderful, setting spray needed, bronzer pigmented, and so much more. This is very affordable, I bubbly recommend these products together and alone
Sarah M.
York, PA
Travel kits are my favorite thing. I love them because I don't have to pack my huge full size bottles. I was excited when NYX came out with theirs because I am a fan of their products. Also, it was very affordable. I bought a few of these to give as gifts!!!
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
This is a perfect travel kit when I'm running late for work and wait to put on my makeup when I arrive. It is perfect to make me look awake and fresh in an instant. I would recommend this to anyone who is always on the go!
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
This kit was such a surprise. I bought it so that I could try a few items at a great price. In this kit I found my new favorite lip gloss and face primer. The other products were very good but those were my favs!
Miranda M.
Love, love and love again. It's the perfect size for my carry on. I love that it includes most of my go to NYX products. It was affordable and easy to find. I will definitely be buying this again.
Ashley L.
Henry, TN
Everything you need in one adorable package! I use a lot of NYX products and I have been pleased with 99% of them! I use their contour kit, lip glosses and foundation
Marina A.
Very practical, especially if you travel a lot and want to have your essentials ready anytime. The products inside are amazing as I consider myself a fan of Nyx's products. Very good prize and totally recommendable.
Amy L.
Carthage , NY
I absolutely loved this set! The powder & setting spray are missing because I went through them fast! They were so good. I love the balm and have used it for my lips as well as dry spots around my eyes. The gloss is fantastic and I love the illuminator & primer as well. The only thing I really haven't used yet is the blush/contour duo.
Alexis L.
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone used this travel bag of nyx supplies? I would like to try it when I get paid next.
Yolanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are there anymore versions of this set?
Daniela N.
Bogota
Nyx es mi marca favorita, es la primera vez que veo un kit de viaje. Que tamaño tiene?