BY NYX

Katie F.
Katie F.
Nisswa, MN
I love this product!! O was able to use it right under my cheek bones and it glided on sooooo smoothly!!! It blended out really with with my beauty blender and worked well when i put an illuminate over it. I would definitely recommend this product and have bought this more than once!! It's also great for making it look like i have a shimmery chest!!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
San Jose, CA
This product is very creamy and blendable. The color is also pigmented so bronzing looks beautiful when blended out properly. I would definitely suggest this product!
Thaymar G.
Thaymar G.
El mejor bronzer que ha creado la compañía NYX COSMETICS... Recomendado si quieres lucir una piel fresca y saludable
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this little gem when I was at CVS looking for a lip gloss to take on my beach trip. I was pleasantly surprised to see some NYX bronzing products so I decided to try this stick. It is small so I was able to fit into my purse and give myself some quick color. I loved it! And it's so hard to find at the regular CvS store now because they rotate products. However, when I go to the NYX store at the mall I take the opportunity to buy 3 or 4 to have on handy.
Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Kingswinford, West Midlands
Easy to blend, good colour for my skin however it will not work with darker skin types. Good pricing for the product!