36 colors available

BY NYX #9 in Lip Liner

Suede Matte Lip Liner - Buh-bye creamy lip colors! See ya shimmery shades! A velvety, matte lip is an absolute must and NYX Cosmetics has the goodie to help you get it done right: Suede Matte Lip Liner. Available in richly pigmented hues, these pencils were created with colors from a few NYX Cosmetics fan faves in mind - their Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be exact. Every shade goes on super smooth and provides the perfect base for their much-loved matte lippies. - Suede Matte Lip Liner see more...

• I just purchased a set of the liquid suede lip creams. Do these lip...3 Answers
  • I'm considering buying this is it worth it?4 Answers
  • How long does this last? For example, after eating dinner, would th...1 Answers
Marie S.
Marie S.
I thought NYX Liquid Suede cream lipsticks were EVERYTHING. But I was wrong. When NYX came out with their Suede Matte Lip Liner Line, I was on my knees at the store picking out every shade. This is literally EVERYTHING. You don't even need anything else, I guarantee your lips will slay with just a layer of this lip liner. It's Matte, but it has a light creamy feel (note: SUEDE) So it's not tacky or thick and it doesn't show off all my bad lip lines. I love love love these lip liners and would recommend to EVERYONE
Beth H.
Beth H.
Morganton, NC
This is the first lip liner I have ever used. I picked out a red and maroon and I am in love. They are priced reasonably and last all day. It has helped me with my lipstick and I have noticed, as long as I am using it, my lipstick doesn't go off my lips as bad as when I don't use it. The colors are beautiful and it is very easy to apply and also easy to remove with tissue or make up wipes. It is my trusted go to and I don't think I'll use another after using these!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
Before I even start the review for the lip liner, let me just sing praise to the liquid lipstick that it lines. NYX liquid suede lipstick is AMAZING - the formulas are so pigmented, amazing, and the colors are adorable (also VERY affordable - usually available at Target or Ulta). All of the positives about the lipstick itself apply to the lip liner, it goes on smooth and creamy and really helps make the color pop. Absolutely recommend!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Katy, TX
When it comes to lip liners, I want them to be pigmented, glide on & stay on, and I like them to be affordable. I love the nyx lip liners because they remind me of a less dry/creamier version of Mac pencils. I find that these go on pretty easily without tugging, but they aren't super creamy where they will slide around either. They stay on for a long long time and they have a decent color selection.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
I love NYX for being the dope drugstore brand that they are. I love my higher end lippies, but I don't want to pay another $20 on top for the accompanying liner. This liner stays put, and comes in a number of colors that match my my assorted collection. It does the job. It could have been just mine, but I didn't particularly like putting it on, not as smooth as I'd hope. But I'd still buy it.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Ypsilanti, MI
I LOVE Nyx liquid suede lipstick and I always get exvited when brands have lip liners to match. That makes it so easy, I don't have to hunt for the right color. I love the suede matte lip liner it stays put and really prevents any bleed from the lipstick. I highly recommend purchasing this with the Nyx liquid suede lipstick. I am a die hard lip liner user. Great security for your lipstick.
Erin S.
Erin S.
As with most Nyx Cosmetics products, this lip liner was not the most long-lasting. However, this product was quite cheap (as with all Nyx products). It has nice pigmentation and a nice finish and is not overly drying. I like the formulation. Really, the only drawback is the short-lastingness of the colour. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend it and it is definitely worth the cost.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
I LOVE this lip liner! I have lips that get very chapped throughout the day when wearing any kind of lip color/product besides chap stick/lip balm, and this liner actually did NOT completely dry out my lips! I paired it with a NYX Liquid Suede color, and although my lips were a bit dry, as anyone's get when using matte lipstick, they weren't absolutely awful. Would def recommend!
Layla I.
Layla I.
Gallup, NM
This is one of NYX's more recent launches for their lipliner collection. It's so creamy, so smooth and very long lasting. It's not as dry as their pencil lip liners. I purchased it from Ulta, where they have a ton of shades and have been purchasing more and more colors- I just picked up the shade "Los Angeles" which is a great neutral and am excited to add it to my collection.
Karli S.
Karli S.
Cincinnati, OH
I really wanted to love these. They aren't horrible so I will still use mine for the color, but they are a lot dryer than I expected. There's a great color selection so if there is a color you've been looking for and they have it it's fine for the price, but overall they are just too dry to work with. I prefer the regular pencil lip liners from NYX, they're amazing!
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
I'm considering buying this is it worth it?
Tina W.
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
I just purchased a set of the liquid suede lip creams. Do these lip liners pair up with those?
Morgan
Morgan
Is there a black shade for this lip liner?
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Would anyone recommend these to go along with their liquid lipstick or do you think it's fine to use drugstore brands?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Are these better or the same as the nyx slim lip pencils? what are the best nude shades?