6 colors available

BY NYX

Stay Matte Powder Foundation - NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation: Powder foundation duo that provides perfect, full coverage and an on-trend matte finish Oil-free formulation is designed for all skin types Available in a range of gorgeous shades that flatter a variety of skin tones with a flawless finish Get the matte finish that features effortless, natural-looking hues to help you achieve a flawless complexion The Stay Matte Not Flat Powder Foundation comes in a variety of gorgeous shades that provide the perfect finish to flatter all skin tones! - Stay Matte Powder Foundation see more...

• Does this have a good smell to it and does it last throughout the day?1 Answers
  • Does this cause breakouts?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Arely M.
Arely M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a pretty good powder foundation but I don't really reach for it because I have dry skin. So I use this to set my under eyes and it works great! It does not crease and my concealer lasts all day. I would say the coverage is buildable but it's not super full coverage. It is however very modifying so if you have dry skin it would work well for all over the face.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This powder is amazing for oily skin people because it truly keeps your foundation matte and long wearing through out the day. It's a great price and drugstore option for those on a budget, I really enjoy this brand because they have great quality products for low prices. I definitely recommend this brand and product!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Corona, NY
I usually use this product in the summer and it works great I'm a combination type of skin it's got nice packaging there's a lot of product it's very easy to apply I do recommend especially for the summer when you don't want to apply a lot on your face with foundation and powder just this is great with a primer
Erin G.
Erin G.
Osteen, FL
I've been using this powder to set my entire face for about a month, it definitely doesn't last for the entire day, I find myself getting oily about halfway through. Although, it does keep my face matte for the first few hours!
Rosita L.
Rosita L.
This is a great product. It's a very good powder foundation that leaves a matte finish. Very easy to apply, not cakey at all. I purchased this at ULTA for a reasonable price and I will continue to purchase this product.
Yasmeen G.
Yasmeen G.
Tyler, TX
I love NYX! For the price and the quality, it cannot be beat!! It keeps me matte all day and is available everywhere! Target, CVS, EVERYWHERE! I keep this on hand and always go back to it! Definitely a must have!
Mary-Kate B.
Mary-Kate B.
Minneapolis, MN
Light to medium coverage. I hear it's good for oily skin, and I'm dry so maybe that's why I'm not a huge fan. I find it sticks to my dry spots and isn't very good at covering or evening my skin tone out.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Queens,NY
I have has trouble finding the perfect powder and I went to a beauty store and found this And it perfect but doesn't stay the whole day so you have to reapply to keep the glow up and it not too expensive
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Burnley , Lancashire
Not a fan. Seemed to make me the complete opposite of matte. Left my skin strangely patchy, some spots really oily and shiny, others dry and super powdery looking. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Fallon C.
Fallon C.
Richmond, KY
I'm allll about a matte bronzer, and this meets all of my requirements! It's very light but gives great coverage! Love that it's not shimmery and gives me a all natural look! I definitely recommend!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does this cause breakouts?
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Does this have a good smell to it and does it last throughout the day?