Add a Photo

By NYX
Stay Matte Powder Foundation - NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation: Powder foundation duo that provides perfect, full coverage and an on-trend matte finish Oil-free formulation is designed for all skin types Available in a range of gorgeous shades that flatter a variety of skin tones with a flawless finish Get the matte finish that features effortless, natural-looking hues to help you achieve a flawless complexion The Stay Matte Not Flat Powder Foundation comes in a variety of gorgeous shades that provide the perfect finish to flatter all skin tones! - Stay Matte Powder Foundation
Photos (4)
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA

I needed a new touch up powder and have been curious about this so I thought I would pick it up when Ulta had a deal. I love it! I bought soft beige and it's a little too dark (nothing too major though), but the one under this was too light so I figured since I'll be more tan in the summer it works out okay. I wish they had more color shades though. Typically throughout the day, I get oily on my nose so foundation tends to slip off there first. I like to use it to add color back since I have some discoloration. The puff makes it really easy to pick up product, so if you're using it as a touch up powder like me, just use a light hand, otherwise go for a fluffy brush. It's definitely matte, but not flat, like the name implies! Super cute packaging/name. It's a little bulky, but I'm okay with it. Definitely give this a go if you prefer a matte look!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Cape Coral, FL

I wear NYX stay matte not flat powder on its own and over the nyx liquid stay matte not flat or over the nyx bb cream. I wear the powder over the liquid or bb when I'm looking for more full coverage. The color goes on beautifully and looks smooth. I get a lot of compliments on this product when I wear it. The price is also very affordable and ulta will run by one get one 50% off several times through out the year. One thing is that ulta.com seems to have more color options than availble in store. would definitely recommend this product.
Arely M.
Arely M.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a pretty good powder foundation but I don't really reach for it because I have dry skin. So I use this to set my under eyes and it works great! It does not crease and my concealer lasts all day. I would say the coverage is buildable but it's not super full coverage. It is however very modifying so if you have dry skin it would work well for all over the face.
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego, Ca

I really like NYX products but I was really disappointed in their matte powder foundation. There aren't very many color options so I felt like I was getting a color way to light for my skin tone. It's only getting three stars because of that.

It does go on well, I want to buy it again as soon as they have more colors to choose from!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I usually use the Kat Von D lock-it powder foundation but I wanted to find a cheaper alternative. I've been using this for about a week and I absolutely love it! It has a very long wear time and it makes me look matte, but also a little dewy so I don't look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup. I highly recommend this powder!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville NC

This powder is amazing for oily skin people because it truly keeps your foundation matte and long wearing through out the day. It's a great price and drugstore option for those on a budget, I really enjoy this brand because they have great quality products for low prices. I definitely recommend this brand and product!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Corona, NY

I usually use this product in the summer and it works great I'm a combination type of skin it's got nice packaging there's a lot of product it's very easy to apply I do recommend especially for the summer when you don't want to apply a lot on your face with foundation and powder just this is great with a primer
Erin G.
Erin G.
Osteen, FL

I've been using this powder to set my entire face for about a month, it definitely doesn't last for the entire day, I find myself getting oily about halfway through. Although, it does keep my face matte for the first few hours!
Rosita L.
Rosita L.

This is a great product. It's a very good powder foundation that leaves a matte finish. Very easy to apply, not cakey at all. I purchased this at ULTA for a reasonable price and I will continue to purchase this product.
jessica j.
jessica j.
Helen, WV

The most amazing powder! It also works so good if you wet the sponge then apply it to your face. My skin is dry and it works better with the damp sponge. Very affordable $10 I would definitely buy this product again!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA

Does this cause breakouts?
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Does this have a good smell to it and does it last throughout the day?

Join Now