Add a Photo

By NYX
Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - NYX Cosmetics Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear. - Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Photos (6)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leesburg
This product personally didn't work out for me the color persuaded on the outside of the bottle does not match when you apply it on the skin. When I put this product on it made me look like a lobster as well as a too dark tan and does oxidize. I would say this product is medium to full coverage which is good for the price and when you first apply this product is goes on beautifully but tends to look very dry after 10-15 minutes. This product did overall did not work so great on me but doesn't mean it won't work on you. Also the foundation pictured is "Soft Beige"
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
personally, I didn't really like this foundation. Firstly, I couldn't find my shade. I had to create my own shade with 2 of the other shades. Good thing about it, is that the coverage is buildable therefore you can go from lightweight to a medium-full coverage foundation look just by adding layers. That could cause some caking of the foundation, depending on how many layers added. overall, it is an okay product but I've moved on to other foundations since using this.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I've been reading a lot of negative reviews on other sites. I don't think people are using this. This foundation properly. They key to applying any foundation is good skin prep and the application. I used a primer before I put on this foundation. I let my primer set & dry then applied the foundation with a beauty blender. This foundation looks sooo beautiful and smooth. I even have large pores and uneven skin tone, but it looked great when I was done. I got many compliments about how my makeup looked so natural like I wasn't even wearing any.
Angela M.
Angela M.
West palm beach , FL
Is good but is not my favorite, there is a wear and tear after 3 hours, is matte but lasts four to five hours in its entirety and begins to disappear, in photos is normal, I do not recommend it at all. Has a very yellow subtone some tones, also too pink. It would work well on oily skin but not more than 5 hours. The plus it has is that it has more product in quantity than other bases.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lawton, OK
For a drugstore foundation, this really shocked me! It's medium coverage, but very buildable. The one con is that it really isn't very matte. I will say that in Oklahoma it withstands the heat well. Aside from that paying under $10 for this foundation is very good! NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Cape Coral
This foundation is great for combination skin. I like the coverage it gives. It last all day and I noticed when I use it with a beauty blender it last longer! I can break out from foundation but I haven't since I have been using this foundation. It's a affordable alternative to high end foundations. Check it out!!
Manda R.
Manda R.
rolla, MO
Great coverage and inexpensive. It is also from a cruelty free brand which is awesome. I did find that it made my face look really powdery and patchy. So I have to take my time to make sure I only use a really thin layer.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This foundation wasnt so good .... I tried this a month ago, and it made my face cake up and dried out. This is the first nyx product that wasnt so great
Crismel M.
Crismel M.
Bronx
I own one of these, but the coverage for my face is not as good as I need it to be, this better when you use it with the NYX setting spray
Grecia D.
Grecia D.
Bradford, MA
I know maybe you will read a negative review about this product but , actually it's good I like
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Ive never tried this product , is it any good ?