BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delightfully outrageous eye lashes. Help create individual, funky and dramatic eye statements. Designs feature fun colors, polka dot and animal patters, features. Variety of lengths and shapes to create extravagant looks that ooze style.

NYX Cosmetics Special Effect Lashes
  • "I love lashes especially the i used them on my graduation i will review them on my blog my eye color is dark brown and goes great easy to put on and use they are amazing great quality not pricey great value i use them i will buy them again and will reuse them" in 74 reviews
  • "These are perfect for a dramatic look. I use them for Halloween mainly but I love how thick they are " in 40 reviews
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Unstable more...
Nyx costume lashes are so cool. There’s always so many to choose from at ulta. They make any look better...costume wise. They are easy to apply, price is moderate, and I do buy these at least once a year.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
I was really disappointed in these eyelashes. I wear false lashes every day so I'm always trying different brands. I have other next products in their wonderful so I thought this was going to be really good. The price was really good but they were really flimsy they kept falling on the corner is the matter how much glue I put on them and the band wasn't strong enough. Hopefully they come out with new ones are much better
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I used these for a feather photo shoot that I did. I really liked them and they went on very easily, but they weren't the most comfortable pair of false eye lashes that I have ever worn. It needs to be softer. They have lasted quite a while though with multiple uses.
Emily H.
Review for: Cosmetics Special Effect Lashes Leopard 0.54 oz more...
These lashes definetly create dramatic eye statements and give your costume or outfit choice a pop when going somewhere. The lashes all come in different lengths so that you can create your own style however they fall off with the first removal and don't stay on long after that they are not "high class" eyelashes that you would buy at some fancy makeup store but I do like them very much and they make your outfit or make up look better than just regular lashes.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
Review for: Red Fox more...
These lashes are a great bargain for added flair to Halloween looks or if you're into IG and doing avant-garde looks. They can be a little difficult to apply. As with most NYX lashes, the band isn't that firm or sturdy. But the uniqueness of these makes up for their flaws.
Carcyn C.
Grand Prairie
Review for: Clover more...
This are horrible heavy lashes they look thin and light but they are heavy and weighs down you eyelids. I don't like the shape of these eyelashes beacaus the stick straight out and don't curl up at all the are hard to maneuver around even after their off the feel like their still on
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love my NYX special effects lashes, they are amazing and I always get compliments on them. I think these are perfect for the beginner so they can get the hang of applying falsies without too much worry. They are a great product for a decent price and I will continue to buy them.
Erica F.
I love NYX but these eye lashes do not stay on your eyeballs for nothing! I didn't even know they carries lashes which should have been a sign on not to buy them. they just don't stick no matter what glue you put on and they feel uncomfortable throughout the entire day.
Davita S.
Clermont
These lashes worked well for me. I used them for FX makeup for my Halloween look I was trying out. The lashes applied easily and stayed on all night, and they went perfectly with my makeup. They aren't something I would wear for everyday use but very good for costuming!
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I find the band on these wayyy too thick and the actual lashes feel very rough and plastic-y. They look very unnatural and just don't look good. Maybe at the price point they're okay but might as well save and invest in some nicer lashes like Lilly Lashes or huda beauty
Taylor H.
Marlton , NJ
They look like feathers were attached to them,, why do they look like that?
Nab O.
Brampton , ON
Is this a nice bridal lash?

Amazon