BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delightfully outrageous eye lashes. Help create individual, funky and dramatic eye statements. Designs feature fun colors, polka dot and animal patters, features. Variety of lengths and shapes to create extravagant looks that ooze style.

• They look like feathers were attached to them,, why do th...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love lashes especially the i used them on my graduation i will review them on my blog my eye color is dark brown and goes great easy to put on and use they are amazing great quality not pricey great value i use them i will buy them again and will reuse them" in 74 reviews
  • "These are perfect for a dramatic look. I use them for Halloween mainly but I love how thick they are " in 40 reviews
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Unstable more...
Nyx costume lashes are so cool. There’s always so many to choose from at ulta. They make any look better...costume wise. They are easy to apply, price is moderate, and I do buy these at least once a year.
Sam S.
These false lashes give you the absolute most volume look possible. If you're looking to dress like a witch/character whose makeup is heavily focused on the eyes these are perfect! They don't weigh too much so you don't have to take them off almost immediately.
The only downside is that no glue is included but that's only minor.
Kassie P.
Review for: Clover more...
Yay for NYX! I feel this brand doesn't get enough love for the quality of their products but NYX is perfect if you want to feel glammed up but not break the bank. Usually, most drug stores have an entire section of NYX...eyelashes were perfect for my one night occasion
Erica F.
I love NYX but these eye lashes do not stay on your eyeballs for nothing! I didn't even know they carries lashes which should have been a sign on not to buy them. they just don't stick no matter what glue you put on and they feel uncomfortable throughout the entire day.
Angie F.
Kansas City
Review for: Clover more...
I love false eyelashes for special nights out. These don't disappoint although because I go for a more natural look (I don't want it to be obvious I have fake lashes on) I tend to apply them and then trim them up to what look I prefer. Easy to use and would buy again.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I find the band on these wayyy too thick and the actual lashes feel very rough and plastic-y. They look very unnatural and just don't look good. Maybe at the price point they're okay but might as well save and invest in some nicer lashes like Lilly Lashes or huda beauty
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Review for: Side swept more...
I used these for a dance competition and they stayed on the whole time. Doesn’t matter how much you move, blink, or sweat these lashes are not coming off. They also look fabulous. I would highly recommend these for anyone who is looking for an extra lash look.
Haisa A.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Clover more...
I love this one! The only bad thing is that sometimes I can't find a great glue to use with! But it's perfect for me! Love this product and especially cause it's very accesible and by the time you use it remains like new
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
They look nice but I found them uncomfortable to wear. They did look nice for the occasion I wore them for, but I'm not sure if I'd buy these again. they sit fairly heavy in my eyelid and made them uncomfortable
Erin S.
These are a little stiff and costumey, but if you want a really dramatic, over-the-top look, they're good. They are more durable than others I have used, and are definitely good for more than one wearing.
Taylor H.
Marlton , NJ
They look like feathers were attached to them,, why do they look like that?