BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delightfully outrageous eye lashes. Help create individual, funky and dramatic eye statements. Designs feature fun colors, polka dot and animal patters, features. Variety of lengths and shapes to create extravagant looks that ooze style.

• They look like feathers were attached to them,, why do they look ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elisa H.
Navarre, OH
I am a lash lover. I love the Soprano lashes. I worn them for girls night out.. fun and flirty indeed. insist glam!!!! love !!!! I cant remember if glue came with but I always use DUO glue :) . The lashes are very easy to put on, but since they are a little fuller and heavier than you rregular falsies I recommend putting a a little extra glu on the corners. this lashes a truely for lash lovers, they have a little wgt but as u wear them.. they feel light as a feather :)
Emily H.
These lashes definetly create dramatic eye statements and give your costume or outfit choice a pop when going somewhere. The lashes all come in different lengths so that you can create your own style however they fall off with the first removal and don't stay on long after that they are not "high class" eyelashes that you would buy at some fancy makeup store but I do like them very much and they make your outfit or make up look better than just regular lashes.
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
These lashes were great to dress up for a night out! I wore them to a fun dress-up party. It was a bit of a struggle getting them on, since they are pretty long, but they looked great. They lasted most of the night but started to come up on the inner corner of my eye after a while. I would recommend these for a fun option for a party or dress-up event (or during the day if that suits your fancy!).
Lupita S.
Ferris, Tx
I got these lashes for my cosplay outfit of the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. I have to say that these definitely compliment the costume. The red stands out and makes the eyes look more interesting. The lashes themselves really helped my makeup to pop. They are soft and flexible, easy to apply. This is a great buy for anyone looking for something more dramatic!
Ashley C.
Providence, RI
These NYX Cosmetics Special Effect Lashes are so beautiful when the come in the packaging . I don't hate them , but I don't like them.. I wouldn't really recommend them unless like you a lot of extra lashes or are some type of Drag Queen . But I feel like it's just too much for me , not really my choice , style , or thing .
savanah h.
Overland Park, KS
ou can't beat this price for the affordability or the great quality. They do not come with glue, I like this because there is no need to have a random glue sitting around the house, when I have experimented and found lash glue I really like! Overall, I strongly sugggest these beautiful eye leash extensions!
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
These lashes were great and long lasting. I believe that anyone can pull off these beautiful lashes because i wore them and got compliments that my lashes are nice and thick and no body really believed that they were fake lashes because of how well made they are and i continue to buy these beautiful lashes
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
I tend to have a flair for the dramatic when it comes to my makeup looks and this purchase was no exception. I thought the band on them was kind of flimsy and they weren't easy to apply. I did love the way they looked, but these probably wouldn't be great for a person who is a beginner at lash wearing.
Kaila D.
Cleveland
This eyelashes made my eyes look super cool! I had some trouble putting them on but it could just be user error. But once on they definitely held up! This was my first time using the red fox lashes I have used other lashes by nyx and I love them so I wasn't superiors by how much I loved them
Ashley M.
Lehi, UT
Love love love these dramatic lashes. They are so easy to apply and so fun for a dressed up crazy night out or a performance. I bought these offline and NYX.com. Other than the design there isn't really anything special about these lashes, they are just like every other, cheaper brand.
Taylor H.
Marlton , NJ
They look like feathers were attached to them,, why do they look like that?