24 colors available

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soft Matte Lipstick - Experience the softer side of the bold matte lip with NYX Cosmetics' Soft Matte Lipstick,their formula that covers your lips in velvety-soft color and the same powdery-matte finish as the iconic Soft Matte Lip Cream. This ultra-lightweight lipstick also features a unique bullet shape that makes it ideal for both drawing and filling. - Soft Matte Lipstick

• These lipsticks have been staring at me on the Ulta website. Do I n...2 Answers
  • Do these have a strong smell? 2 Answers
  • I want a lipstick that will last At least 10 hours, is this worth m...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Marylyn A.
Marylyn A.
Brawley, CA
Review for: Meet Me In Milan
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes all day. Great colors with all day stay. The cost does not affect the performance of this product. It is very pigmented and it is the right matte especially for darker or bright colors to look great in. I stayed away form matte lip anything for a while because I hated ending up with dry lips. Thankfully this product doesn't  remove the moisture from my lips like other and I get to rock Matte  lips colors again.  This Nude color is my go to color and it looks great with any occasion. My lips are well defined and I don't use it with lip liner most of the time. Sometimes I like to mix it up and use  it with a darker lip liner for the hombre look.  It turns our looking amazing for that!!!!
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.
Review for: Union Square Night
The NYX soft matte lip cream is more like a mixture of a lip gloss and lipstick. It has a rich, creamy texture, and it comes with an applicator that works nicely and precisely for a perfect application. The best way to wear this lip cream is by applying its first coat horizontally which would leave a bit of streakiness on your lips. The second coat should be applied vertically so there would be no signs of a streaky feel at all. You might feel a slight glossiness on your lips but once the cream settles down it would turn perfectly into a matte finish. One problem with the applicator is that the product gets stuck to the applicator’s sponge and it might result in excessive usage of the product, and your lip cream won’t last more than a few weeks.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Fashion Square
I can never say enough how much I love this brand I don't ever recall finding a product that didn't meet my standards or.My.budget. They might be considered a drug store brand. But maybe other companies should reevaluate that $30 dollar lipstick and look at this brand and the quality they offer for a price working mothers and women can afford. We all dont have money to throw around and I personally just dont wan to. This product is smoother pigmented soft and lasted all day through the work day into dinner. A definite repurchase
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Brooklyn
i received this in my ipsy bag and i really love the formula! it's a great berry shade, so affordable and easy to find at any store. my favorite way to use this is applying a light layer and then really dabbing it into my lips, that way it works more as a stain and then i don't have to touch up during the work day!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Review for: Rock Rose
I really like NYX products so I decided to try this out, but this was kinda of a miss for me. It went on smooth and kinda pigmented, but it was vary patchy looking and the more I put it on the worse it got. (Not all the colors turn out patchy) I also learned when using this the design of lipstick itself is not great, I like the tip but not the bottom, it gets thinner at the bottom so if you press too hard it will break, which this did happen for me (I tried the hack of melting and putting back together but I couldn't get it to work)
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Review for: Dallas Lone Star
I am such a huge fan of Nyx Cosmetics, and recently a store opened up near me. I was beyond happy to grab some new goodies at the store's grand opening, and the Soft matte lipstick in "Dallas Lone Star" was one of the items I tried. I love how creamy and matte it was, and the pink was bright and pigmented. It lasted almost all of the day and loved how affordable it was. I highly recommend this product to family and friends, especially makeup lovers.
Madison L.
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Review for: Garden State-ment
I normally hate actual lipsticks.. I usually prefer liquid lipsticks but I thought I'd give this lipstick a shift because I love NYX. I was very impressed. It doesn't go on as soft as other lipsticks but I feel that makes the formula more long-lasting. I also feel the shape of the lipstick makes it very easy to be precise, and this color is absolutely beautiful!
ANA U.
ANA U.
Review for: We Are Queens
I love matte lipsticks and NYX this is my favorite. The color is beautiful and its texture and pigmentation have won my preference. Its application is very easy and although it is a matte lipstick it slides easily and does not dry my lips. This is a very successful color for spring!
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Concord, NC
Review for: In Bloom-ington
I cannot believe I'm about to say this, but I've found a drugstore dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury The Matte Revolution Lipstick. It doesn't have a scent, but it applies beautifully and stays matte, but it's not too drying and you can still move your lips around comfortably, just like the Matte Revolutions. They also have nearly every shade you can think of.

I'm gonna have to buy them all
Becky V.
Becky V.
Review for: Roosevelt Nightcap
Color isn't my favorite, but it is the only one I came across and picked up. It didn't play well with my olive-yellow tone, and orange/brown eyeshadow eyes I like to gravitate towards. The formula however, is really nice for a lipstick. It reminds me of the soft matte lip gloss by NYX, just in a soft matte lipstick form..which it is. Maybe if I come across a different color, I would fall more in love.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Do these have a strong smell?
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
These lipsticks have been staring at me on the Ulta website. Do I need these??
kianna f.
kianna f.
I love nyx products i really want to try this i heard it is amazing is it?
Lidia L.
Lidia L.
How long would you say this lasts on your lips?
Altea M.
Altea M.
I want a lipstick that will last At least 10 hours, is this worth my money?