Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this matte lip cream wear? Does it crumble, or make your lips super dry?
April S.
April S.
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
In my experience, they feel super comfortable. The lighter colors tend to look dry and set into the lines in your lips, but the darker colors are absolutely amazing!
Ally Faye R.
Ally Faye R.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
I'm obsessed with this lip cream, it goes on perfectly and doesn't crack or wear off easily. You will need a touch up coat to keep the color fresh if you plan on wearing it all day, but this is my go-to lipstick!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:08 a.m.
These last pretty good if you don't eat or drink anything. Since they are a lip cream, they don't dry don't like a regular liquid lip. They don't dry out your lips either.
Kali G.
Kali G.
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:50 a.m.
I've found that it depends on the color. NYX is great for an awesome price. Most stay on and are long lasting (especially with the right prep), but some do need like 4 layers to avoid streaks and constant reapplication. Their Liquid Suede line is amazing too!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
I have a couple colours and I find them to be comfortable. They don't flake or crumble and I don't find them to be too dry on the lips. They definitely aren't a super long wearing product so keep it with you to re-apply throughout the day.
Liana M.
Liana M.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
I love the matte lip cream ! I feel like the color lasts for the majority of the day. I didn't notice it crumble at all and it dried pretty quickly for me. Plus they have such a range of shades
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
I wore it for about 3 hours before my lips got so dry that I had to take it off. It looked great, but I could not stand the feel.