BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Kelsey W.
Mayview
I did not like this at all. I used it maybe three times and every time it balled up on my face and would not blend into my skin. Also, even though I barely used this product, I hit pan so I don't feel as though you're getting a lot for your money on this one.
Kat L.
Islip Terrace
The idea behind the primer is great, however the execution of it is horribly flawed. In order to achieve the results it claim you must use a decent amount of product, however with the amount you use you hit pan within the first few uses
Anna N.
I bought this thinking it was a powder but found out it was a primer after I got home. I would not recommend this product to anyone because I don’t like the consistency of the primer. When I rub it on my face it feels really gross and peels up on my skin and makes foundation look weird. It isn’t the worst but there is soooo much better the same price out there. I wish I never bought this.
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I love this soft primer powder. ITs so easy to apply and feels nice on the skin and not too harsh
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I like to use this product over primer and under Foundation it blurs out any blemishes or scars quite nicely it is similar to tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate primer which is my favorite it's not as good but if you're looking for something that is similar and not as expensive definitely try this I think you will really like it. It blurs and makes everything look pretty flawless. NYX Cosmetics has yet to disappoint me.
Madison O.
El Mirage, AZ
This primer isn’t good for oily skin. It is very oily itself and you end up using a lot for your full face. If you like something like a mattifying primer or blurring primer it is ok.
Alissa R.
I like it but it doesn’t last long. It’s an ok price just wish it lasted longer. It doesn’t cover blemishes but it helps my foundation go on smoother
sofiya a.
This product was okay. I hated the scent in this product, as well as the consistency. They should make this product a lot more better.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
Definitely not for dry skin. It clung to all my dry spots and just wasn’t for me. I can imagine this Would work really well for combo to oily skin.
NAOMI H.
haswell
It was first time used primer like this went on smoth evenly and lasted all day I was surprised and loved it
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?