BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
sofiya a.
This product was okay. I hated the scent in this product, as well as the consistency. They should make this product a lot more better.
Halie D.
This was just awful, and I don't say that often. I have combination skin with medium sized pores. I wanted to try a new primer and I love nyx, this looked interesting. I tried this u set my foundation (3 different types with 3 different finishes) and with all three it made them completely move all over my face! The product on my nose came off immediately even with a setting spray. I returned it, I will stick to the nyx tea tree balanced primer forever!
NAOMI H.
haswell
It was first time used primer like this went on smoth evenly and lasted all day I was surprised and loved it
Rachel N.
Kansas City
I bought this product because it was on clearance and it promises to fill pores. To be honest, having an issue with enlarged pores is a new issue for me. This is the first product I've ever tried that promises to fix the issue.
I liked that it came in a little compact with an applicator. I felt like the applicator was picking up too much product and there isn't a lot! So I used my fingers and put the product only in the places where I was having big problems which is my nose and cheeks and a bit on my forehead. It did fill my pores and it would look great even without makeup on top of it. My problem was that after a couple of hours I noticed my makeup was separating and looked uneven. If that hadn't happened then it would have been a five start product for me.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I feel bad for saying this about a company that I love but this primer is HORRIBLE! I usually use a different primer, but since I wasn’t in a store that sold it and I needed primer really bad I went for this one. I liked how it came in a compact little package, with a mirror and an applicator! I was reeled in NYX, but let me tell you... This should be either taken off of the shelves or some kind of label should be put on it for people with oily or combination skin! I applied this to my face thinking it would work. I did my usual make up routine, maybe 30 mins to an hour later I went to the bathroom in the middle of class to freshen up and I looked in the mirror like omg it looks like someone ran up to my face and splashed cooking oil into it! It was hideous. I don’t think I’d ever consider repurchasing this item ever again.
manar h.
yes the surprise is out ! the new exclusive NNN artist face palette launching on the 31 of October for 2 days only !! Available exclusively at Sephora dubai mall !!! 😁😁😁💥💄 the first to buy the palette will get a premium access bracelet to meet Nadine Nassib Njeim and take a lot of pictures with so don't forget 2 November from 5 pm to 7 pm 😘😘😘 I can't wait for you to try it
marta t.
So, this was the first product I ever tried of NYX. Is it bad, no is it good..well it's not bad. My skin is oily. 😐But oily. The pros about this is that it's a light on your skin and very smooth after application. Foundations stays on pretty well too. Now the cons(in my opinion) my foundations didn't stay on for more than an hr. And I had to retouch up quite a bit. Now it's not bad it's just my SKIn you know. Also the other thing I didn't like was that the product was so soft it's not bad, but I felt like I was using way to much of the product, BUT it would stay on the sponge. Personally not my kind of primer.
Jennifer X.
I bought this product a month ago and I still have enough left for another few months it's creamy and SOMETIMES easy to apply on face,I sometimes have days where my skin dries out a bit and then the primer doesn't look good and it ends up looking scaly in a way,it's not something I would reccomend for dry skin for sure.
Lauren W.
I love how this is the first primer I've ever seen in a compact! This formula is so soft!
Mayara B.
Cobertura razoável, preço acessível. Recomendo para o uso no dia a dia. BB NYX Retail StoresCetaphil Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?