BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Buy on Target
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
alesakh12 a.
Good and nice on the lips I want to try it again جيده واريد استخدامها مره اخرا كالتي استخدمتها من قبل واريد تجربه شركات اخر
Beverly G.
Grover Beach
I like this product I use it quite a lot and it’s not tht pricey in my opinion at least
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
This is sooooo nice! LikeI t actually keeps the makeup sticking on your face all day long. I would buy this again. It does help hide pores. It does have SPF on it, it just doesn’t say so in the title. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Kinsey H.
Great product. I recommend this product to anyone. It is very cost friendly and would benefit
Anyone .
Sara M S.
Irbid
It's great I love it very much and it is one of the best products Thank you Thank you again I love you very much
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
This is such a soft, light and breezy finish and I really was surprised because I’d never tried a powder based kind of primer. I have huge pores and this made a huge difference and lasted the whole day!
Kholoud A.
cairo
I loved it very very simple use I really liked this product is very simple and the best stuff that I used really I really loved it very very really it's the best product I've ever used my favorite product
Vivíana p.
estuche hermoso, un polvo mate que no es pesado y que deja una apariencia perfecta y delicada de la piel, muy recomendado.
Maran O.
I absolutely love this primer it’s my go to, hides my pores absolutely can’t even notice it long lasting
احمد ع.
nyx from the finest and most beautiful brands, it is a brand worthy of use .... It is a brand easy to apply on the face ... It is also one of the most famous brands .. I love primer ,cream foundation and powder
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?