BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
I do not like this product which is surprising because I've never purchased a NYX product that I didn't like. This primer makes my foundation slide off of my face which shouldn't be a problem because my foundation is the same based as this. I'm disappointed because I love NYX cosmetics. This product won't stop me from buying NYX though. Just won't be purchasing this ever again.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I like this product a lot but its not my go to product. I have it around the house and when I feel like it i'll use it if i havent in awhile. A lot of people i know use it on a daily basis and they absolutely love it. It hides all the unwanted shine on your face
Stefanie D.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved how well this worked in primitiveplus ingredients my skin to be ready for a long day of work and camera pla. It works so that's a pro the codes is that it's quite expensive after a while but it protects f4om the sun. Yes I would recommend this
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I'm disappointed in this product. I love so many of the primers from Nyx but this one was a bust. It just felt thick and heavy on the skin and I didn't notice that it did anything to help fill in my pores at all. Overall I wouldn't recommend.
Ashton D.
This isn't the worst primer I've tried. It does seem like you'll get a lot more due to the bulky packaging, but I hit pan quickly. The formula is pretty nice and similar to Benefit's PoreFessional. It's not too pricey so I might recommend it.
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
I've only used this primer once, but what I remember of it, I really liked. NYX is one of my favorite brands and I love basically everything they sell. It worked like a charm and stayed on all day! It was affordable and you can find it at any Target.
Deonysia K.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
I just recently purchased this and have to say it does help to blur skin. Priced extremely well. However I do feel that the product is running out quite quickly. Maybe I'm not using it properly but I do happen to like this and would recommend.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
I love this nyx primer.
NYX cosmetics soft focus primer is affordable and does the job. It works great for priming my face for my daily makeup needs. i think this is great for all skin types, i have combination and it works great for me.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
I'm a huge NYX cosmetics fan but this primer is just not for me. I tried applying it every way I could think of. It's like it didn't absorb into my skin. It just sat there and made any foundation I tried to wear with it look horrible.
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
This product did not work for my skin tone. I'm always on the look out for products that do not give me flash back. The feel of it was nice and there wasn't any weird odor (something very important to me in makeup). I didn't continue to use it. It is just sitting in my makeup collection. I would not recommend it.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?