BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
rabia j.
This is an okay product. I used it on my client over a regular primer and although she didn't have enlarged pores, it did make her foundation go on a bit smoothly. I'm still trying to figure this product out and whether I like it or not.
Naileth S.
Tulsa, OK
I was very disappointed with this purchase, I wish I would have read reviews on this before buying it. It makes me feel super oily I don't see a difference on my pores like it said on the box, it doesn't hide pores at all, and I rane out super quick! No I will not buy or recommend this.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
Love this primer. It is very nice.
No smell. I got it on a sale they were having in store.
It is awesome and I really like it. Still in the first weeks to see where it stands compared to others.
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
I love love love this! It makes my pores invisible! Plus my makeup stays on flawless and doesn’t smear or even move! The only complaint I have is that for the price, you would think there would be a little more primer!
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
Love love love this primer just as much as my too faced and benifit works so good don't leave you oily wear time I say it hold founds down for about 5/6hours depending of your day activities
Alejandra L.
Napa, CA
This primer will give your sling a blur helping with cover up you pores . It also helps your foundation stick to your face and makes it last longer. It does not make you face oily and the price is great
Dri D.
Fort Myers
This is a GREAT face primer. It's incredibly lightweight, no feel to it, and it makes your skin so soft and dewy. Good for combination skin and doesn't cause breakouts for me.
amina n.
Love love love the nyx powder foundation I can't say anything bad about it the way it sets on to my face and lasts longer then the other drugstore store foundations powder
Let my just say that this is just my everyday product. Very easy to apply , also great matte finish . It super soft . Im getting my next soon because I'm running out .. i would totally recommend. It's just must have in my life product.
Alyssa L.
Sanger
I bought this to try and I personally did not like it.Dont like the sponge applicator I ended up using my fingers for application. I'll stick to my cream primers I've been using
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?