BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
McKenzie M.
Auburn
This product lasted a few hours but not for long. I had a small breakout after using this. It was worth its price. It filled in my pores for the most part. It was my first time using a primer so I wasn’t sure about how to apply it .
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
Love this primer. It is very nice.
No smell. I got it on a sale they were having in store.
It is awesome and I really like it. Still in the first weeks to see where it stands compared to others.
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
Love love love this primer just as much as my too faced and benifit works so good don't leave you oily wear time I say it hold founds down for about 5/6hours depending of your day activities
Alejandra L.
Napa, CA
This primer will give your sling a blur helping with cover up you pores . It also helps your foundation stick to your face and makes it last longer. It does not make you face oily and the price is great
Dri D.
Fort Myers
This is a GREAT face primer. It's incredibly lightweight, no feel to it, and it makes your skin so soft and dewy. Good for combination skin and doesn't cause breakouts for me.
Alyssa L.
Sanger
I bought this to try and I personally did not like it.Dont like the sponge applicator I ended up using my fingers for application. I'll stick to my cream primers I've been using
Makayla A.
Springfield
I enjoy the way this primer makes my skin feel, but it doesn't really fill in my pores like I like them to be. It would be a wonderful primer for people who don't have very large pores!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
for the cost it worked well and left my skin for hours flawless and in place, I would recommend. No sun protection I could see. applied better with a brush.
Baylee O.
Sandpoint, ID
This Is great for a no makeup makeup look or for when you want a light makeup look, it goes on very evenly and makes sure that all the makeup stays in place for a good all day wear!
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
This is .. Interesting. I've never used a primer like this before. It definitely smooths out my skin, but I don't like that I need to use a sponge applicator to apply it properly. I don't want to dip my finger in the pan. It's a solid cake pan with a slippery consistency, the compact has a mirror. Like when would you ever need to prime your face on the go? Idk maybe I will some day and when I do, this will come in handy. Til then I don't see myself using it much.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?