BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Elise S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Not only is this product affordable, but it actually gets the job done. Your makeup stays in place all day, does not become shiny on your face, and is great for all skin types. I have already ordered a second one online.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
This primer is almost perfect! It was on clearance at Ulta so I decided to take a chance on it. It lasted well throughout the day, but I did have to blot a few times. I have super oily skin, so this is pretty much a given no matter what.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Katlin G.
Watervliet, MI
The NYX Soft Focus Primer makes my skin super soft and makes my foundation glide on effortlessly! It creates a matte finish on your face and helps smooth out pores! So happy i found this product and its affordable too. It is definitely worth it!
SARA E.
Dallas, TX
This makes my face feel silky and pores appear smaller. It holds my foundation in place all day. I work in a lab and sometimes it gets super hot, but my make up stays in place.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this product as an all over concealer, it works really well and I really enjoy this product. I have used this product several times so easy to say I really enjoy it. It was affordable and easy to find.
Makenzie R.
Westerly, RI
This is a super nice primer and is perfect for my skin tone. Blends evenly and gives me a great prep for my foundation, highlight, contour etc. I sometimes use it even on my lids to prep for my eyeshadow.
It's okay, didn't meet my expectations. The applicator is terrible and drys out easily. It does however conceal pores well. And it's nice to put it on other textured skin. I think there are better product out there that do a better job.
rabia j.
This is an okay product. I used it on my client over a regular primer and although she didn't have enlarged pores, it did make her foundation go on a bit smoothly. I'm still trying to figure this product out and whether I like it or not.
Naileth S.
Tulsa, OK
I was very disappointed with this purchase, I wish I would have read reviews on this before buying it. It makes me feel super oily I don't see a difference on my pores like it said on the box, it doesn't hide pores at all, and I rane out super quick! No I will not buy or recommend this.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?

Target