BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Buy on Target
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Katiria A.
Bath, PA
I love a good primer! The price is fairly reasonable for a good product! I prefer a primer in a tube however this met my expectations and exceeded them! I will continue trying other ones till I find a favorite but I'm happy to use this anytime!
itzel a.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
i never try the poweder prudoct but i think it would be a good prudoct its good because of the brand. maybe it might be easy to apply. and its natural for your face when your skin its sensive. i can recommended that.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
I haven’t used this often enough to praise it or hate on it. I have oily skin and it does blur my foundation, which I like. But my foundation does not last nearly as long as when I use other foundations. Not so sure that I would buy this product again, but I will use it until it’s out.
Whitney S.
I have found this to be one of the better face primers at a drug store. The finish is matte which is great for in the summer. Not to mention it was easy to apply and blend. Sun protection is a huge factor and one of the reason I bought it. I would recommend this to a friend!
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This primer really blurs fine lines and gives my face a softer appearance. My makeup has lasted all day each time that I've used this. The problem is that I've only used it about six times and I've already hit pan. I probably won't buy again unless they cut the price in half. Such a shame because I was so excited about how well it worked for me!
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida

Serves to create a flawless face and fix make-up for success with our new soft focus Primer-a weight, silky primer balm that slides easily and provides a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxury compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.
Daysi O.
NYX is a fav non-prestige brand for me, but this primer is a dud. Big mirrored compact w/separate section for the applicator sponge, however I saw the bottom of the primer container after a week of use. The primer itself performs just passably. Not worth the price.
Michelle H.
NYX consistently impresses me at this price point. Not to mention, that CVS often offers great clearance prices as well. I am not an every time primary user, but want to use this I find that my foundation last throughout the day and looks fresh consistently.
Jamie F.
Wayne, OK
Sooo this primer is super good for smoothing out the skin and filling in pores. I have combination to oily skin so this won't keep your skin Matte. But if you set your face with a mattifying primer it's no big deal!!!! I also found that any Foundation you put on top of this primer blends in beautifully.
Deneen M.
Maynardville , TN
Not a big fan of this product at all. The texture was so waxy and I never felt like it was on at all. No sun protection. I did feel like my makeup lasted longer and the finish was more hydrating but it felt waxy and I would definitely not buy this again
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?