BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Ashley R.
I've been testing this on my moderately oily skin for the past 2-3 weeks now, and it's just one of those products that has had me stumped. This is supposed to blur over your pores and imperfections. It's a bit different of a concept, considering it's in a compact form. Right off the bat, the first con I have is the very little amount of product. As you can see, I hit pan... after 2 weeks and no more than 5 uses! I used the sponge applicator it came with, and it picks up WAY too much product. The first and only time I used it, I hit pan. Plus, it just absorbs too much product. I don't recommend using it. So, I started using my fingers to dab it on the areas where I have larger pores (P.S. I have huge pores). This feels very silky and velvety on the skin, but I do not feel that it significantly blurs or minimizes pores, if at all. It provides a nice, smooth, even base for makeup application, but other than that, I would say pass on this. If this were in a tube with more product, I may have a change of heart.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I just got this yesterday, so I am giving it 4 stars as I haven’t quite mastered the blending of the primer. It seems thick, but I think it leaves a pallet to work on a great foundation, and when I wear it a full day, I will tell you how much I liked it. I would recommend it to others, and will update this review soon.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
Definitely continuing to purchase this product it's amazing for my sensitive skin helps with my oily skin helps my makeup stay in it's place bit too expensive for a store brand definitely recommending this my friends
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
This product did not work for my skin tone. I'm always on the look out for products that do not give me flash back. The feel of it was nice and there wasn't any weird odor (something very important to me in makeup). I didn't continue to use it. It is just sitting in my makeup collection. I would not recommend it.
Katiria A.
Bath, PA
I love a good primer! The price is fairly reasonable for a good product! I prefer a primer in a tube however this met my expectations and exceeded them! I will continue trying other ones till I find a favorite but I'm happy to use this anytime!
itzel a.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
i never try the poweder prudoct but i think it would be a good prudoct its good because of the brand. maybe it might be easy to apply. and its natural for your face when your skin its sensive. i can recommended that.
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
I haven’t used this often enough to praise it or hate on it. I have oily skin and it does blur my foundation, which I like. But my foundation does not last nearly as long as when I use other foundations. Not so sure that I would buy this product again, but I will use it until it’s out.
Whitney S.
I have found this to be one of the better face primers at a drug store. The finish is matte which is great for in the summer. Not to mention it was easy to apply and blend. Sun protection is a huge factor and one of the reason I bought it. I would recommend this to a friend!
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This primer really blurs fine lines and gives my face a softer appearance. My makeup has lasted all day each time that I've used this. The problem is that I've only used it about six times and I've already hit pan. I probably won't buy again unless they cut the price in half. Such a shame because I was so excited about how well it worked for me!
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida

Serves to create a flawless face and fix make-up for success with our new soft focus Primer-a weight, silky primer balm that slides easily and provides a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxury compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?