BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Kinza A.
I like this one the most among many as it's really good and when u apply in ur skin it's really worth buying ..
Tôi nghĩ chúng rất tốt, chúng làm tôi trở nên xinh đẹp hơn.. :))) thật tuyệt phải không? Và tôi rất rất thích !
Oriana O.
When i found this face primer i went crazy! Now i can't live without it. My make up,now last longer. I love it
angela a.
Greece
I love it its like maikup !!! I put it this product every day !!!!!!! I am so hapoy !!!!!!!! Try it !!!!!!!!!😍😍
FATMA A.
Nyx!!!!! It really my favourite brandd in all his prodectttt ,,, imin love withh it and his qualityyy , iwant❤❤
member-8a758
En lo personal me ha salido muy bueno te cubre perfectamente todo él rostro y te cobre si eres de piel grasa
Marisol G.
watertown
Love it!!!! I love nyx products they're so good!! They're also so inexpensive and have a variety of make up!!
NAOMI H.
haswell
It was first time used primer like this went on smoth evenly and lasted all day I was surprised and loved it
Mendez S.
santiago del estero capital
Estoy muy contenta con este producto porque si no quiero ponerme base me reto o con este producto y listo,
Sharmaine P.
Feels soo smooth on the face and makes my foundation last longger it helps smooth fines lines and wringkles
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?

Target