BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Sofia L.
Hola buenas tardes es muy buena la crema en polva es muy ficas te tapa los granos y te quita la grasa es muy bueno
Menna m.
Cairo, Newcairo
This product is amazing i like it make the foundation looks perfect its long lasting i recommended it to everyone
Amit c.
India
Good give smoothing too face and coverage is good give u a good base and andngood setting of makeup for long stay
melinda s.
Awesome product and lots of choices of colours! Unfortunately I did not get the right one as it is hard to match
Viridiana A.
perfecto para toda ocacion me encanta ya que puedo usarlo para salir o para andar por casa simplemente me encanta
F A T M E |.
Montreal
Really good, looks natural and stay on your face for many hours. Easy to apply.
Bought it from my local drugstore
Sara M S.
Irbid
It's great I love it very much and it is one of the best products Thank you Thank you again I love you very much
Preethi R.
It good and smell awesome and it's a new tech that gives a awesome smell and attractive colours and try it onces
gabriely c.
perfeito uso sempre e aprovo pois é seco dura muito tempo podem usar que é otimo aprovado sempre vai estár comigo
angela a.
Greece
I love it its like maikup !!! I put it this product every day !!!!!!! I am so hapoy !!!!!!!! Try it !!!!!!!!!😍😍
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?

back