BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Cicero M.
Parana, Foz do Iguaçu, (jd st rita, rua G n 10)
Cobre todo o rosto e tem um aspecto suave, mas não dirá muito já pele, mas o resultado é ótimo para preparar a maquiagem
Lívia A.
the product is wonderful. I recommend to all who are looking for a brand that cares about the welfare of their customers
Amanda E.
Tuiuti
I Love. I always use, it leaves a soft finish on my skin, it does not get oily, it looks very beautiful, I really love it
Vanessa M.
excelente produto adoraria experimentar mais produtos dessa marca pois eu confio nela. indiquei esse produtos a amigas
Laura Yecenia P.
Antioquia
Are fantastic all their tones, is soft and looks good with the skin. I use it every day. I recommend 100% this product
Marta V.
Valencia
Pues me encanta, como deja de sueave la cara, lo bonito que lo deja todo, es unicamente increible, y me encanta todorl.
Mapau D.
Súper lijerita pero con una cobertura perfecta era marca me encanta nada exagerada y sin tener que hacer mucho retoques
Isabella B.
Nossa ele me deixou com uma pele sequinha e dura muito,ele é muito bom e muito fácil de aplicar podem comprar sem medo
Daniery L.
NYX is fast becoming one of our go-to makeup brands, the products are super-affordable, high-quality and long-wearing.
Kendra B.
Son buenos , realmente no es lo major del mundo , pero no da ningún tipo de problema, cumple su función, y me gusta .
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?

back