BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Mendez S.
santiago del estero capital
Estoy muy contenta con este producto porque si no quiero ponerme base me reto o con este producto y listo,
Sharmaine P.
Feels soo smooth on the face and makes my foundation last longger it helps smooth fines lines and wringkles
valery n.
Esta muy bien fabricado tapa todas las inperfecciones necesarias de nuestra carita la recomiendo totalmente
Halime S.
Its such my favorite primer
But i dont like it to much powder because my Skin is very dry
But i like it👌🏼
María M.
It's a good focus I recomend it, your skin will beautifull when you make up with this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maggie H.
Drayton
This is an amazing product!! Feels good and has a natural looks to it, which is really important to me!!!
Katherine B.
Cornwall
Covers nicely and primes my skin for the application of make up. Easy to apply and little to no scent.
Shivangi R.
Suits perfect to my skintone . Doesnot makes my face excess oily and white. It just sets down perfectly
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt
😍
Lilli P.
I do not like this primer because it clogs my pores and makes my makeup that i use on top look cakey.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?