BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Stephie D.
Es un producto muy bueno yo lo utilizo casi siempre muy Buena cobertura excelente calidad.
Bryanny-Ffleur M.
Amazing product, use daily depending on occasion and daily routine, my family buy me different ones so i can test out all of the different palettes and products
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I just bought this today and so far I have no complaints I have really big pores on my nose between eye brows chin and by my ears and this really helped me out
Well I wanted to win because I have very oily skin, I am not in the financial position at the moment to buy and I really wanted very much to win this product.
Rose M.
A good product overall, but I'm not too keen on the way it's been packaged, as I much prefer my primers to be in a liquid/cream form rather than in a compact
Mayara B.
Cobertura razoável, preço acessível. Recomendo para o uso no dia a dia. BB NYX Retail StoresCetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15
RAIZA M.
CASCAVEL-CEARÁ /RUA OSVALDO DE OLIVEIRA /CENTRO -1286
Has a soft texture as a feather, prepare the skin to put on the makeup, has an excellent quality and comes in the exact ratio for use , wandeeful product.
Arrianne J.
Atlanta, GA
It's efficient! A little much for me though. Not the smoothest texture. Spreadability is a bit of a miss for me. Maybe I'm just spoiled by other primers.
Gabrielly B.
I love this product and I love this brand, it is wonderful and I use a lot because of the incredible finish, the primer helps a lot to hold a makeup
Denise C.
Deixa a pele super preparada para aplicação da maquiagem. Reduz a aparência dos poros dilatados e pequenas marcas de expressão. Não vivo sem.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?