BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Nadia C.
Didn t really go well with my dry skin, i wil reommend using a moistrizer before this one. but i hin it s a good idea for people with oily skin
Megan T.
This is my go to primer. It's compact so travels well, goes on smooth and I definitely notice a difference in makeup application when I use it
Priya W.
primer is must for makeup & this one hold great for your makeup it makes skin quality more loveable & the colour you want stay for long time

this compact powder is very good because it leaves a delicate finish, protects my skin from the sun and also I use to seal my bb creams
Me parece que es una buena marca, tienen precios accesibles, pero lamentablemente no me sirvio este compacto para mi tipo de piel.
Luna A.
Caracas, Venezuela
NYX comestics its the best product of course, and the primer is so heavy for my face but i love that, my makeup have better over
Sindy P.
It is simultaneously the best primer ever! I just love it, use it all the time... Can't run out of it, I always have to have it
Ana T.
San Jose de Mayo, Uruguay

I loved it, the tone is perfect.
Leaves the skin very pretty
I always carry it with me.

I recommend it
Because it's perfect
Dairys R.
It is very soft an pigminted very good to use, it is personally one of my favs and it is great on any skin type and colour
Amanda E.
Tuiuti
I Love. I always use, it leaves a soft finish on my skin, it does not get oily, it looks very beautiful, I really love it
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?