BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Samira C.
Bayamón, PR
I just tried this primer two times but I can say I like it so much. Need to use it more often because some days are hot in this city and I only use bb creams when I don't want to use a lot of make up.
Hadjer K.
Good product with affordable price I recommend it snd the make up looks better when i use it Controls my oil and the shine on my face like long lasting but powdering at the beginning NYX has good products
Silvia A.
campeche
No me gusta el acabado que tiene.
Me gusta que la piel quede tersa y no que se vea seca... lamentablemente este producto se quedo a vivir en mis cosméticos
No lo volvería a comprar.
Hay mejores productos
Rosie E.
I bought this primer and used it for a couple of days. It was super affordable, but it didn't work for my skin type. However, it is amazing as it is long lasting and amazing.
Tatiana F.
Sin duda, uno de los mejores polvos que he usado, cuando inicié a maquillarme use mucho productos para la piel pero nunca tuve un resultado como este, recomendado totalmente!
Yara F.
Bom e um produto maravilhoso, tem ótima cobertura é um ótimo produto tem não tem cheiro uma ótima cobertura perfeito muito bom a loja é boa aplicação é boa não falha
Keyze C.
Promete maravilhoso ,tem um aspecto sedoso,desliza na pele o que facilita e proporciona um acabamento translúcido
,Com efeito de foco suave.
Vem com um aplicador de esponja de pelúcia, enfim produto perfeito
Flávia S.
esse prime é o melhor de todos que eu já usei, não tem outra marca melhor que essa eu realmente gostei, antes eu nem queria comprar mas hoje eu não me arrependo nenhum minuto por ter comprado esse produto.
Maheen K.
Easy to use and cheap! Helps keep that glow and natural look for your face. It comes in different colours to matcg your skin tone and the service at nyx is excellent.
Lisa S.
Tried this for the first time today. My sister owns it. I love it. I'm going to go buy myself some as soon as possible. I'm wearing it right now and it feels amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?