BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Rachel H.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes a nice base for foundation. Can be a bit greasy. Make sure to apply to a clean face
Cecilia V.
Greenville , MS
This actually makes me look like a Barbie. I love it. I definitely recommend to everyone
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Not my favorite, it looks kind of dusty once it's put on, I much prefer liquid primers!
Beverly G.
I like this product I use it quite a lot and it’s not tht pricey in my opinion at least
Brooke A.
Bolivar, OH
This is a good product! I would recommend it, and I enjoy it! Great great great product
Brittany G.
Sanger
Wonderful primer. My makeup stays on great even after nights of running around at work!
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
Is a product that have a good fixing and I think it was really good, I really liked.
Wily G.
Tamarac, FL
I have been using this for a while and I fit me perfect. It is bit expensive at all
Jacqueline W.
OK...not super foundation friendly...works well with limited variety of foundations
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
This is very nice for areas where you have big
Pores, not
Good all over the face
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?