BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Maribel T.
Excellent primer, Gives a good texture to your face, Very natural, totally matt recommended, Natural shine on your face, Takes good care of your pores and has a delicate care in your skin, Its pros is how beautiful it looks on your face and its cons is that you have to know how to use it very well,
Katrina K.
Kingston , ON
Honestly I recommend nyx to everyone I know. They aren't expensive yet have the same if not better quality products then most of the expensive brands. I also love that you can buy this at the drugstore so it's convenient than having to find a sephora or ulta. This product is the bomb.
Lucia H.
This product is amazing in my eyes, I've always been a fan of the nyx products and I'm so excited there offering them here in canada now. This soft focus primer makes the skin canvas look and feel flawless. Everyone who loves nyx should give this a try.
Karli R.
203, Ontario
To be honest I really wanted to like this product when I purchased it but I didn’t really understand it. It was a weird application , I think the sponge absorbed a lot of it and I hit pan really quickly. Maybe theirs a better way to apply it ?
Mariana A.
Amo este rubor, este color va perfecto con mi piel, además es tan suave con mi piel, me cuida y no me deja la piel reseca. Tiene un olor exquisito, me encanta este producto
Nadine Z.
Amherst, NY
This is a great primer! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and works as a great base for when I put on my foundation. I usually get shiny right around noon, but my makeup surpassed and stayed on thanks to this primer!
Ellie K.
It is slippery and hard to blend on the face. It didn’t blur or smooth at all. It clung on to all of my dry patches. When I applied my foundation it almost made it looked patchy and cracked. It just got worse throughout the day.
No pros.
Cons-Enhances flaws and does not blur them. Clings to dry patches. Hard to blend. Does not make foundation smooth or blurred.
Samira C.
Bayamón, PR
I just tried this primer two times but I can say I like it so much. Need to use it more often because some days are hot in this city and I only use bb creams when I don't want to use a lot of make up.
leah w.
Silvia A.
campeche
No me gusta el acabado que tiene.
Me gusta que la piel quede tersa y no que se vea seca... lamentablemente este producto se quedo a vivir en mis cosméticos
No lo volvería a comprar.
Hay mejores productos
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?