BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
This is very nice for areas where you have big
Pores, not
Good all over the face
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Great primer and not to heavy or greasy on your skin and has long lasting wear
Olga M.
Delray Beach, FL
Amazing. Started using it a couple of weeks ago and I definitely recommend it
esha p.
Nice primer. Great for everyday. It's perfect for all skin types. It's great
Brittany W.
Lakin, KS
Helps my makeup stay in place and erases pores with ease! I love this stuff
manar h.
yes the surprise is out ! the new exclusive NNN artist face palette launching on the 31 of October for 2 days only !! Available exclusively at Sephora dubai mall !!! 😁😁😁💥💄 the first to buy the palette will get a premium access bracelet to meet Nadine Nassib Njeim and take a lot of pictures with so don't forget 2 November from 5 pm to 7 pm 😘😘😘 I can't wait for you to try it
Sandy T.
I really liked this primer and it isnt too expensive either. It worked well with my oily skin and my makeup lasted all day long. I would recommended this primer and yes I would buy it again! Try it out !
Asmaa M.
The powder is excellent and very suitable for the normal skin Alvio with it was a long time and was different but it does not fit my skin a lot, I think it is wonderful I liked a lot but I do not use the best powder in this period😇😇
luciana r.
I got a deluxe sample in the most recent loop box. I was really pleasantly surprised by it - it's become my daily primer (on a side note, the sample tube has lasted me over a month, with generous daily application).
I think the primer does a great job at making my skin look and feel smooth, and blurring some of my larger imperfections. I also disliked the veil primer for lack of oil control - I haven't noticed any major issues with shine since using Mecca's primer.
I'll be repurchasing for sure.
I second the other commenter who recommended getting a sample, though! Can't hurt to try it first, and Mecca are great with giving samples.
Maribel T.
Excellent primer, Gives a good texture to your face, Very natural, totally matt recommended, Natural shine on your face, Takes good care of your pores and has a delicate care in your skin, Its pros is how beautiful it looks on your face and its cons is that you have to know how to use it very well,
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?