BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Shelby W.
Eau Claire, WI
Nice primer because it is a nice light weight so it is not s cake on your face which is good.
Lexx B.
This is an awesome primer. It never creases on me even when I forget to set it with powder
Angie M.
Warren, AR
It is an okay product. Maybe I didn't use it correctly, but I personally don't care for it.
Awesome G.
It works wonders its covers all of the ance problems. And looks great on the its wonderful
Anika B.
Super unique formula, it hydrates my skin but also fills in pores and keeps your face Matte
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Like the control that this product offer. Easy to use- sits nice on the skin. Recommended
Ashlynn M.
This is okay, not the best I've used but not the worst I've used. It's a good product tho
Cecilia V.
Greenville , MS
This actually makes me look like a Barbie. I love it. I definitely recommend to everyone
Rachel H.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes a nice base for foundation. Can be a bit greasy. Make sure to apply to a clean face
Malyssa S.
Mastic Beach, NY
I use this for everything I wear! I really like the way it feels and you should get it!!!
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?