BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Matthew R.
Richmond, VA
This powder is great for keeping a matte look through out the day without causing any caking or dry spots.
Kara L.
This doesn't last long on my face but it does leave a nice finish at first. I like the texture and finish.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Use una sola vez este producto en un maquillaje que me hicieeon y si es buena ayuda al fijar el maquillaje
Fernanda S.
Amo de paixão essa marca, tem produtos realmente ótimos, nada a reclamar, super indico e recomendo a todos
Stephanie B.
This primer will allow my foundation and bronzer to stay on all day. Plus it does not leave an oily feeling
Ashley C.
usa
Love it so smooth and amazing best ever!!!! Wouldnt trade thisfor anything in the world!!!!!!! Best ever!!!
sara j.
Springfield
Great product , covers well but lightweight too it does stay good however I prefer loose mineral powder ,
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Not a fan of this product. It doesn't prime well or prolong makeup wear time. Cost is inexpensive though.
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
Soft focus primarily because the bus driver said because it's the best thing ever seen I love it so much
Maran O.
I absolutely love this primer it’s my go to, hides my pores absolutely can’t even notice it long lasting
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?