BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Sarah M.
Biloxi, MS
Inexpensive primer. It goes on smoothly and does the job! It works just as well as a higher end primer.
Sandra L.
Valley Center
I really dont like using this product because my lines are more defined..i feel like i need misturizer
Mirian K.
Eu gostaria muito de testar esse produto por gentileza me classifiquem necessito muito muito muito....
Katie G.
I love this product. My every day go to! The consistency is perfect and my foundation never creases.
Molly P.
Hamburg, NY
I love this product! It was very easy to apply was very affordable I it gave my face a great glow !!
Brenna M.
Bethlehem, PA
Slightly difficult to apply. Nice balm texture, isn't sticky or heavy. Blurs pores, nice matte finish
luiza c.
Ótima qualidade efeito sequinho na pele aplicação muito boa na resseca a pele eh nem esfarrela!!!!!!!
Melissa C.
Palmhurst, TX
I purchased the primer at Ulta. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave my face feel heavy with makeup.
Isela F.
Dallas Tx
It works really good on my face since I have it really dry. It really blend and it erases your pores.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
This is great as a setting powder, and softens the look of big pores, which is a huge plus for me!
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?