BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
jennifer m.
I love the color I have perfect for my skin tone matches great and love the smoothness of the powder it's perfect
Cyn C.
Love this primer! Keeps my skin smooth and lets it breathe all while covering imperfections! Lasts a while too!!
Lily P.
NYX is one of my favorite name brand all their products gets the job done. This primer is one of my favorites.
Valerie A.
sealy, TX
This primer is one of my favorites I applied to my skin and it leaves a very soft feeling like a babies bottom
Camilly M.
A segunda melhor marca de produtos de maquiagem, já recomendei muito para as minhas amigas e todas elas amaram
Jen H.
York, PA
This is a great powder. Not cakey at all. Covers well and is great on my oily skin. Its a nice setting powder.
Naj R.
brasilia
Amaziiiiiiiiing. Im in love with the products, this is so better. (Better of the wolrd). No more. So amazing
valentina c.
Amazing!!! This cover my horrible pores around my nose and cheeks and makes it look flawless! This is great!
Amber N.
Keep my makeup matte and I have oily skin this product works great and hides my pores and inexpensive love it
Eleanor G.
NYC cosmetics soft focus primer is great when you want great coverage an want your makeup to look beautiful.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?