BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Buy on Target
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Gabii S.
i love this primer ! its easy to pick up with a brush but hard to set on your face but in terms of "baking" it does its job!
Charizma Q.
Far Rockaway, NY
OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS PRIMER! Oil control, smoothing , it's like smash box original primer but a more affordable products
Sara I.
I love all NYX products but I cannot go without this primer! It makes my foundation go on smooth and makes it last all day!
Faith G.
Lucasville, OH
It is very nice and looks perfect love it. I love how it makes me look it's perfect love love love it I couldn't get enough
Kelsey M.
Shaver Lake
Very good brand and the primer really helps with my makeup. It goes on so cleanly and is so matte and doesn't make me shine
Kristina C.
Raleigh, NC
I love everything this company comes out with everything is super affordable! When it comes to them they can do no wrong.
CeCe P.
Arvada
It’s a very good primer it keeps my makeup in place and it’s great for the base of the Transition transition color color
Paola G.
This primer is the first primer i used it in my life, i recommed it because i find it so usefull and let my skin amazing
Maya D.
Donalds, SC
Nice soft coverage!!! It looks flawless on my skin. It's stays even through the heat which is one of my biggest concerns!
Chelsea V.
This primer makes you feel so good about yourself. The first time I used it I felt like I wanted everybody to look at me.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?