BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Didn't feel like it was doing much at all. There was barely anything in the package. I feel like I used most of it the first time I used it
Perla A.
Delano, CA
It leaves your skin very soft and once you apply the makeup it stays on very good. If you have dry slin like me it really does a grest job
chris k.
This is a great product to start your make up with it has a full coverage an makes my face look great while helping keep my make up smooth
Azaria V.
Is too dusty not very comfortable using this kinf of primer. Not to Bad, But not to good... Honestly prefrer sprays o creamy Like primers
Michele H.
Holly, MI
I love how soft and lightweight this is. Its part of my daily makeup routine and it's also perfect for whenever I need a quick touch-up.
Wendi N.
Cleveland
I love the NYX soft focus primer. It feels like it might be a little too loose though, if that makes sense. I love it regardless though.
Angela V.
Bronx, NY
It's not the greatest primer of all times but it's pretty up there for the price. My skin is sensitive and it doesn't make me break out.
Octavia D.
Alexandria, VA
It's very light and airy. Reasonably priced and healthy for the skin. Comes in different shades to match your tone which is also amazing.
Caitlyn O.
Lehi, UT
I love the soft focus primer! It hides all my big pores and makes my makeup last all day. 10/10 would recommend. And I have oily skin.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
The only real downside I’ve found to this product is that you have to drink a lot of water replay because the richness of the product.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?