BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
yngrid g.
Produto de ótima qualidade, recomedo para meus amigos, seguidores e familiares, vc vai amar muito, venha conhecer o produto, testei e indico para vcs.
Jennifer E.
Sacramento, CA
It wears off during the day, doesn't really cover my pores. I expected more since I use their photo filter one, I would definitely recommend that one.
Hannah P.
Hollidaysburg, PA
It's an okay primer, but it has a weird greasy formula and doesn't do much for my makeup and it's annoying to get the product because of the packaging.
Cara M.
Portland
I would give 5 stars. It feels and looks like luxury makeup primer. Only downfall is I used it within days. Makeup was flawless when using this primer.
Alissa R.
I like it but it doesn’t last long. It’s an ok price just wish it lasted longer. It doesn’t cover blemishes but it helps my foundation go on smoother
janieli f.
Ótimo produto, muito bom mesmo! O pó super bom ótima qualidade deixa a pela super sequinha! Tenho 1 só e ja está acabando logo irei comprar outro!
Shacoyah S.
This product is amazing!. It also feels smooth & silk on my skin I love it!! And it's Very Affordable.. It's Absolutely better than what I thought.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
Definitely not for dry skin. It clung to all my dry spots and just wasn’t for me. I can imagine this Would work really well for combo to oily skin.
Kerynn L.
Rochester, NY
Okay first of all, I hated this. It was not meant for my skin type at all. I feel as though I was rubbing Vaseline on my face. Left my face greasy.
Saiji I.
Honolulu, HI
I like it it's good to use when working on performing on stage it stays . I like the smell and and would recommend this to everyone one to use
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?