BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Paola V.
Love this product and definitely an awesome price! Keeps my shine down and away and doesn't break out my skin. I love the nyx brand but this is one of my favorite products that they sell. Usually you can buy them bogo half off at ulta. Wish they sold this brand at Sephora
Paige S.
ROSSFORD, OH
This is the best makeup company out there! I have never used a product from them that I didn't absolutely fall in love with. All products are easy easy to use and the packaging makes them easy to find in stores and online. If you are looking for something, they probably have it!
Le-An Katrina C.
San Jose
Great product! Love it!!! :) its has a light feeling on the skin and its not oily!!!!!!!!!
Lindsey  S.
Not a good quality primer. It's ever so drying and it will flake on the skin and cause irritation. Not a good investment as there are better products out there.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product for me was really Chucky and I actually threw it away after about two uses I really don't recommend it for myself but if it works for you go ahead
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
For the price it's a decent primer. I prefer the photo focus though. Nyx is very good at making dupes of higher end make up and I very much appreciate it! ;)
Paulith R.
this soft powder leaves my face but does not eliminate the shine on my face for a long time is always necessary a touch I like the softness and matte effect.
Brittany W.
Brewton, AL
Love this product, it helps my full face of make up stay on all day ! I love that it is light and not to heavy feeling of sticky ! I highly recommend it !
Reanna P.
This product was ok. I have used other priners abd this one was not like those. I sisnt feel like it was priming my face for foundation the way others do.
Chloe W.
At first this product was nice, it reminded me of benefit POREfessional. After about an hour of wear it started to separate my makeup and it looked patchy
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?